Latest test results

Flora123

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Very happy. On DX June 2018 my Hba1c was 112. Confirmation test one week later was 97

September 2018 - 36
January 2019 - 36
July 2019 - 34 !

Cholesterol raised a bit but good ratios.

It is a great feeling and would not have been possible without the support and advice from the wonderful and knowledgeable forum members. Testing a LOT has played a key part in knowing what suits me. Realised extended fasting does not work, but eating breakfast and missing dinner occasionally, works very well for me. I’ve had so many blips along the way but feel more in control now.

Thanks everyone xx

Last edited:

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Very happy. On DX June 2018 my Hba1c was 112. Confirmation test one week later was 97

September 2018 - 36
January 2019 - 36
July 2019 - 34 !

Cholesterol raised a bit but good ratios.

It is a great feeling and would not have been possible without the support and advice from the wonderful and knowledge forum members. Testing a LOT has played a key part in knowing what suits me. Realised extended fasting does not work, but eating breakfast and missing dinner occasionally works very well for me. I’ve had so many blips along the way but feel more in control now.

Thanks everyone xx

Hey excellent results well done you! Lowered and maintained ..

SUPERSTAR!

Reactions: Flora123

Flora123

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks @bulkbiker. I was a bit nervous this time as I had such an appalling 6weeks earlier, but I seem to have got away with it! Whew. It’s definitely worth it when you get good results through.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Very well done Flora! Keep up the good work! Another one saved from the NHS dogma by this fantastic forum :)

Tophat1900

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Uncooked bacon
Smashed it!

Congrats on the stability and great results.

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@Flora123 only just spotted this what wonderful results you must be thrilled especially as you felt concerned after an extended difficult few weeks before. I find stress raises my bgs so I totally understand your concern.
Hope that at your review your dn also recognises your great progress well done you x

Flora123

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@Flora123 only just spotted this what wonderful results you must be thrilled especially as you felt concerned after an extended difficult few weeks before. I find stress raises my bgs so I totally understand your concern.
Hope that at your review your dn also recognises your great progress well done you x

Thanks x