LIDL Rolls

FloraDora

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I made a trip to Lidl today, I am down to just one roll in the freezer. Their oven was broken!!!! No high protein rolls. I'm totally gutted! I had such plans. After reading through this thread, I was going to try slicing some sideways to get four slices and make a sandwich - a proper sandwich! Also I was going to cut one into small thin slices, bake in the oven till I had crispy crackers - which I thought would be wonderful with mackerel pate. I cant get back their for about 10 days or so :mad:

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I made a trip to Lidl today, I am down to just one roll in the freezer. Their oven was broken!!!! No high protein rolls. I'm totally gutted! I had such plans. After reading through this thread, I was going to try slicing some sideways to get four slices and make a sandwich - a proper sandwich! Also I was going to cut one into small thin slices, bake in the oven till I had crispy crackers - which I thought would be wonderful with mackerel pate. I cant get back their for about 10 days or so :mad:
We need a home delivery of low carb items only from around the world. Demand is high.

Reactions: 4 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I bought my first lidl roll today and eat half with butter. Yummy.
I'm so happy to get a salad sandwich back on my menu. Only like iceburg lettuce and celery with the very occasional tomato. So the bread disguises the taste.

Reactions: 2 people