1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Local town centre

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by porl69, May 15, 2019.

1. porl69

porl69 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Just got back from my town center and i'm never going back.
    I was walking along the high street when I saw a man and woman having a shouting match. The woman then slapped the man around the head and they started to fight. A policeman showed up but instead of trying to calm it down he started to hit the man with his baton. Then the guy wrestled the baton off the policeman and started to hit the policeman and his wife.

Then a crocodile came and stole all the sausages!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. dogslife

dogslife Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Ha, ha. "That's the way to do it". :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Lulu9101112

Lulu9101112 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Lol this reminds me last time when I got a new bike in my town centre whilst walking there. There were two drivers that had gotten out of there’s cars having a physical fight with a baseball bat. By the time we walked round again they were gone. Even the bike shop staff apologised because he had to keep checking his phone as he literally just had to call the police. We didn’t mind as we knew it was probably because of what we jusr saw outside and they didn’t need to apologize to us.

I remember my 18th birthday. It just during a football match. (There was a lot of PCSO’s and police around at time) I had literally got out of the toilet so and these two guys were having a loud argument about football teams it started getting physical to the point they almost pushed me by accident. I went to the bus stop gave a odd look to the PCSO’s/police. Got the bus and then through the windows as bud went past. I could see a Policeman talking to them.

Why are people dumb enough to do things in front of PCSO’s or police because they’ll know they’ll get caught lol

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook