Looking for a diabetic friend

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hi I am Taylin I am 14 Turing 15 and I just feel like I need a friend who really understands me as a diabetic so if you think we could be friends please message me p

I am not your age, but just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the forum :)

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
Hi I am Taylin I am 14 Turing 15 and I just feel like I need a friend who really understands me as a diabetic so if you think we could be friends please message me p

Hi Taylin...another old person here...looks like not a lot of young teens around for now...but please don't give up with the site as I am sure someone your age will be along soon enough. Meantime. don't hesitate to ask questions anyway if you have some. Maybe you could try posting on the Ask A Question thread or the main Type 1 thread - "where are all the young teens?" or something. Have look at the Teens n Young Adults thread too...you might have more luck there. They are about..honestly!

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Welcome @type1 taylin :)

There are people your age here. Perhaps you could read some of their threads while you're waiting for replies.

You can also tag people like I tagged you above.

kellyxo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hey, Taylin. My name's Kelly, I'm 13, 14 in Sep and have had diabetes since April 14th 2014. Feel free to message me when ever xx

Reactions: SockFiddler

Lulu9101112

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Football, Rugby, Sweede, Parsnips, Beetroot
Hi I'm 18 and had diabeties type 1 since I was 7 so I've had it for over 11 years

phietle

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I'm Phie, I'm 15 and have had diabetes for 12 years, I love meeting new people so msg me whenever <33

dmtaukhua123

Type of diabetes
HCP
Welcome @type1 taylin :)

There are people your age here. Perhaps you could read some of their threads while you're waiting for replies.

You can also tag people like I tagged you above.

i'm 18 and have had diabetes for 1 years, thank you for the information the forum brings. ;););)

Last edited by a moderator:

diabeticmegxo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey I'm 14 to and I'm diabetic I've always wanted a diabetic friend who I could talk to about my diabetes as well :)

Meggielou

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey I'm 16 and type 1 diabetic and would like a diabetic friend to talk to aswell