low blood sugars and either fibroid or ovarin cyst???

Nuttymummy

hi im wondering if anyone can help me im t1 diagnosed in 2003
im having problems with keeping my blood sugars over 5 ive got serve stomach pains which is down to either having an ovarian cyst attchd to my womb or a fibroid which has attached to the ovary ive had ultra scans, mri's and also ct scans my gynocolist doesn't know which it is, im on paracetomal and codine every 4 hrs and also oralmor every 2 hrs as the pain is so bad I also have bad blosting making me look like im 7 months pregnant ive gotta phone my gyn team tomorrow to see if they can get me in to be seen as I cant go on with this as ive been in hospital all week and all they can do is give me pain killers that im on already
has anyone suffered with this or going through the same thing
im in the uk
many thanks

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
hi im wondering if anyone can help me im t1 diagnosed in 2003
im having problems with keeping my blood sugars over 5 ive got serve stomach pains which is down to either having an ovarian cyst attchd to my womb or a fibroid which has attached to the ovary ive had ultra scans, mri's and also ct scans my gynocolist doesn't know which it is, im on paracetomal and codine every 4 hrs and also oralmor every 2 hrs as the pain is so bad I also have bad blosting making me look like im 7 months pregnant ive gotta phone my gyn team tomorrow to see if they can get me in to be seen as I cant go on with this as ive been in hospital all week and all they can do is give me pain killers that im on already
has anyone suffered with this or going through the same thing
im in the uk
many thanks

When you say you've "... been in hospital all week.....", were you an inpatient or attending daily?

Has there been any mention of a hysteroscopy (a camera through your belly button to have a look at the area)?

Engineer88

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Have you been tested for Coeliac?

fertility is connected to coeliac, coeliac causes low bg by mal-absorbtion (been there trust me!)

Might be worth checking?