Low Carb - explained in 60 seconds

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
I think it is excellent. Powerful as you say, easy to read, easy to understand, and gets the message over quickly.
:)

Reactions: 2 people

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Bumping this, cos it is getting lots of 'likes' but they don't keep it up at the top of the list where it will get seen, and i love this link so much i want everyone to see it. ;)

So, if you like it, bump it too! :D

Snapsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Thanks for this @Brunneria - really good link! Very useful indeed to see the nuts (groan! :joyful:) and bolts so concisely explained - and the recipes all sound gorgeous!

:)

Reactions: Brunneria

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Bumping this, cos it is getting lots of 'likes' but they don't keep it up at the top of the list where it will get seen, and i love this link so much i want everyone to see it. ;)

So, if you like it, bump it too! :D

Brunneria - I don't want to steal your thunder, so I'll tag @Administrator to ask if this could perhaps be a sticky at the top of the Low Carb sub-forum? What do you think?

Reactions: VikingMermaid

muzza3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cauliflower pretending to be rice and any vegetable pretending to be pasta
Thanks I hadn't seen it before. I work in advertising so I really appreciate a message that can be delivered in 60 seconds. I have grabbed that link and sent to a few friends

Glad you bumped it

Lindy1706

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Brilliant! Could we maybe request this link as a sticky so that any new members asking "what is Low carb" can be directed to it?

RoseofSharon

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Last edited by a moderator:

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Ive just recommended this thread so I better make it easy to find.

Alpaca

I lost two and a half stones last year on ND and my BG and cholestoral levels reduced to normal levels. Gradually I've lapsed, gained weight and feel I'm on a slippery slope but can't face shakes again. I've been searching for some motivation and reading this link has helped tremendously. I found these forums so helpful previously so here goes .....