Low carb program changes

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I was on the low carb program for free - I went to it and found that I had reached week 17, sleep - which is apt at the moment - so I listened to the presentation, rated it and did the quiz - then I found myself unable to do anything more as I was invited to subscribe at a discount.
Has my access run out due to my ignoring it for so long?
I found it so slow that I did not do the week by week drip feed and waited some time before going in and watching those I had access to, and it is a long time since I visited, but having read that it was improved, I thought I ought to see if it was rather than disparaging it - but if I need to pay for it, I will never know - our outgoings have to be low.

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Just notified of a login to the program - from Streatham - and when I followed the link clicking not me, as I don't live there an email came up like mine, but Ann without an e.
Curiouser and curiouser.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Resurgam - I suggest you do as @Antje77 suggested.

Nobody on this forum is a member of the LCP Support Team, so all anyone could do would be speculate on your issue. Support will be able to clarify the situation for you.

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I can't - on the contact page I put in my email address, and it says 'please enter an email address' and it will not accept a message if it believes there isn't one. Can someone try it and let them know there is a problem? If you can get through, that is.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I can't - on the contact page I put in my email address, and it says 'please enter an email address' and it will not accept a message if it believes there isn't one. Can someone try it and let them know there is a problem? If you can get through, that is.
Sounds very frustrating. The contact form seems to work just fine for me, and I'm not even a member of the low carb program.
I've sent them the following message, as I figured if I was trying if the form works I could just as well tell them about your problems at the same time :)

"Hi,
One of our forum members seems to have a problem with logging in, and this contact form doesn't seem to work for her. She asked if someone could try this contact form to see if it works for them. The link below leads to the thread with her queries.
https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/low-carb-program-changes.174233/#post-2262441
I'm not sure if you can answer her on the forum, but if not, could you send me an e-mail with what her next steps should be? I can then forward it to her.
Kind regards, Antje.
(Antje77, moderator on diabetes.co.uk/forum)"

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I've sent you a pm with a copy of the e-mail I received, you can send them an e-mail instead of using the contact form on the website :)

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @Resurgam

I have just logged into the LC Programme for the first time in well over a year, with no problem at all, so I suggest you contact the email address mentioned by @Antje77 and they can investigate your situation further.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Resurgam - I just used the contact link @Antje77 posted. I wasn't logged into the LCP, and nor did I use my DCUK email address, so it seems to be working fine at the moment.

When you tried before, did you complete the other fields in the form? I'm wndering if there could have been an internet blip at the time you tried.

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I filled in all the sections.
What puzzled me was the email address with the without the 'e' AnnCroucher - on my server - and the Stretham location, which came through to me.
I will see if I can sort it out and report back.
Thank you for assisting - I wasn't too concerned about the lockout, more about the strange not quite right email address, to be honest, I was wondering about hacks and infiltration.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I filled in all the sections.
What puzzled me was the email address with the without the 'e' AnnCroucher - on my server - and the Stretham location, which came through to me.
I will see if I can sort it out and report back.
Thank you for assisting - I wasn't too concerned about the lockout, more about the strange not quite right email address, to be honest, I was wondering about hacks and infiltration.
Did you get my pm with the email address for customer support of the low carb program? They seem to be happy to help you out if you send them an e-mail.

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I was told it was probably fixed, tried to access but no, still the same page wanting code or payment.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I was told it was probably fixed, tried to access but no, still the same page wanting code or payment.

I suggest you reply to the notification you received and explain. Nobody on here can do anything.

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Ah - the problem seems to be that my original password is now no longer in accordance with the required formula. It has been changed since I first joined.
I only realized by going and clicking on every option, one of them was the joining up page - where the formula was laid out.
I have now sent a message asking to alter my password, so I hope that has sorted it out.

Last edited: