Low Carb Xmassy Deliciousness

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
haven't asked himself where he's going to take his roasties unless Antje would like him?
If he brings the rack of lamb with a reduced Rioja, butter and red currant sauce, red cabbage and cauliflower cheese along with his roasties I'll be happy to have him over christmas :)
Please tell him to bring extra of the lamb for the dogs and cats, the discarded leaves from the red cabbage and cauliflower for the rabbits and guinea-pigs and some red currants for the chickens too.

Reactions: Norfolkmell

Norfolkmell

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tattoos, carers calling me lovey or duckie when I've only just met them
If he brings the rack of lamb with a reduced Rioja, butter and red currant sauce, red cabbage and cauliflower cheese along with his roasties I'll be happy to have him over christmas :)
Please tell him to bring extra of the lamb for the dogs and cats, the discarded leaves from the red cabbage and cauliflower for the rabbits and guinea-pigs and some red currants for the chickens too.
Sorry he only gets to leave with the roasties, the rest is mine

Norfolkmell

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Can chickens eat red currants?

Norfolkmell

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
So glad Dietdoctor is about to start a ten week introduction/reboot to LCHF as we have all gone off plan here, even Leroy had too many treats.
Happy New year everyone, Leroy currently behind the too small a space behind our chairs as fireworks started at 6pm here in Norfolk.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just had a quick look through the thread and I couldn’t see that anyone has posted the low carb Christmas pudding from the low carb programme. I just ate the last portion and it is remarkably similar to the real thing!
https://www.lowcarbprogram.com/en-GB/#/recipes/1881
In case any of you can’t access it here are pics of the recipe card and my pud!
ABF5DD07-F559-4CC6-9133-49398469C745.jpeg
B6660D5E-56F4-40D7-A8DA-3CD939535C22.jpeg
B10FCAB6-35AE-4AB9-85FF-C77A26DD9A8F.jpeg