Lower Carb Commercial Foods

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
???????????????????????????????????????????

If you don't like the thread or think it's helpful to alot of people then just jog on

I was just pointing out to welovedzig that you had said thank you on this thread.
I’ve enjoyed the post so I won’t be jogging anywhere, especially as I’m on crutches just now! :joyful:

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@tubamanandy I think if you look back to post number 13, as mentioned by @Rachox , you will actually find that she was actually pointing out that you had said thank you! She was trying to defend you! Not criticise you!

waterlily2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Just wanted to add to this post. To all in the UK, have a look at the musclefood website. They do lots of nice lean meat at reasonable prices, I’ve ordered from them before. Was on today and put low carb in the search, a lot of good stuff on there if you take the time to browse, gives the carb content of everything and you can adapt it to your own individual needs.

Reactions: deb1960

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Has anyone had one of these? We have shared one tonight and Mr. Zig will be testing himself https://www.nodoughpizza.com

Oh now that’s misleading! It says on the front 22g carbohydrate on the front of the box, makes you think that’s the whole pizza, but read the detail and that’s just for half!:wideyed:

welovedzig

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Oh now that’s misleading! It says on the front 22g carbohydrate on the front of the box, makes you think that’s the whole pizza, but read the detail and that’s just for half!:wideyed:
a half was good with massive garlic cheesy mushrooms and caesar salad

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
a half was good with massive garlic cheesy mushrooms and caesar salad
I’d probably only eat a half but someone with a larger appetite might eat the whole 40g carb’s worth thinking it was 20g. That’s what I was getting at. Or indeed eat half thinking it is just 10g

welovedzig

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I’d probably only eat a half but someone with a larger appetite might eat the whole 40g carb’s worth thinking it was 20g. That’s what I was getting at. Or indeed eat half thinking it is just 10g
Yes, that's true but I think most members always read the label on here. Anyway, it was a nice change and good to have something I haven't made from scratch!

Reactions: Daphne917

Phoenix55

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Asda ready soups -read the label but about 10g carb for half a pot. Eat cold for a light meal while it is hot and sufficient left for the next day. There is variety too - broccolli and stilton, cream of mushroom, chicken and mushroom etc. The empty pots make great little starter pots for seeds too.

welovedzig

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Tonight we are having Aldi fresh lamb curry with cauliflower / broccoli rice