Man flu!!!!

bernie.freeman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
selfish people
I bought my husband a tin of man flu mints and a man flu survivor mug, poor soul :D

Blondie153

You will be all glad to hear he survived the night and it looks like he is going to pull through! Excuse me while I make his breakfast and lunch to make sure that he doesn't get weak during the day!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

rden66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
You will be all glad to hear he survived the night and it looks like he is going to pull through! Excuse me while I make his breakfast and lunch to make sure that he doesn't get weak during the day!

He's a lucky fella. I get zero sympathy when I get struck down by manflu....it's good to know that some of the male species are being cared for in their time of need.

Diagnosed 11/09/13 hba1c 76
16/12/13 hba1c 46

Crimsonclient

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Good job I'm in South Wales

Type 2 diagnosed 24/01/2013.
Novomix 30, Victoza, metformin 2000mg sr (but not taking them as they play havoc with my insides,

Blondie153

And if the worst comes to the worst is Charlotte church now not studying for a science or physics degree so she may find the cure!!! Sorry that's my sum total of welsh people except maybe Cerys Matthews and ur man that used to sing with a leek!!!!

Crimsonclient

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Lol sir tom comes from just down the road lol as long as it's not Aled jones singing. But unfortunately man flu has already hit this week here

Novomix 30, Victoza, metformin 2000mg sr (but not taking them as they play havoc with my insides,

Crimsonclient

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Where are from blondie?

Crimsonclient

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Nice