MAY Fast 2018..... names please!!

thepolly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Not keeping motivated, eating when not hungry too much of the time. Need to up my distractions
Have a good fast all, I need to get better organised and get rid of all perishables so I don't end up throwing food away
:D

J19821

Hi everyone
I just joined the forum. I’ve been trying to be on the 800 calorie diet since May 8. Some days I’ve gone up to 1000 or so. I lost 3-4 kilos and am 59 kilos now and my reading of fasting bs have been normal for last week or so but am still on Januvia, although I reduced this to 50 mg. Anyone off meds already?

Reactions: rab5

jasmindesylva

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi everyone
I just joined the forum. I’ve been trying to be on the 800 calorie diet since May 8. Some days I’ve gone up to 1000 or so. I lost 3-4 kilos and am 59 kilos now and my reading of fasting bs have been normal for last week or so but am still on Januvia, although I reduced this to 50 mg. Anyone off meds already?

Hey. Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your weight loss and normal BG. I am sure some of the members on here have successfully weaned themselves off their medication. X