Medtronic supplies

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Just going to put 1st order in with Medtronic. Going to try the Mio Advanced infusion set. 2 options... 1 - Luer lock or 2 P-cap connection....erm I think I have the Luer lock!? How do I tell what I have. Hope I do not sound dull now lol

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Just going to put 1st order in with Medtronic. Going to try the Mio Advanced infusion set. 2 options... 1 - Luer lock or 2 P-cap connection....erm I think I have the Luer lock!? How do I tell what I have. Hope I do not sound dull now lol

Not dull at all ! As it's your first order you need to call in and once set up you can do online or an automatic order every 6 months, I haven't heard of either and as I don't know what your wearing it's probably best you have the conversation with them, hopefully your DSN has sent them the letter regarding supplies so this may also indicate what your using too, either way they should be able to work out what you need :)

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Thank you @Juicyj for the quick reply.....again :)
I will give them a call a little later

Reactions: Juicyj

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Not dull at all ! As it's your first order you need to call in and once set up you can do online or an automatic order every 6 months, I haven't heard of either and as I don't know what your wearing it's probably best you have the conversation with them, hopefully your DSN has sent them the letter regarding supplies so this may also indicate what your using too, either way they should be able to work out what you need :)

I do believe it is all set up. No prices appear in the Medtronic reservoirs and infusion sets now. BUT I will give them a ring and ask about the Luer lock as I am now VERY interested lol

Reactions: Juicyj

dancer

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
If your DSN hasn't told Medtronic you can have the Mio Advanced, you probably won't be able to order it till it's approved by your DSN. If this is one of the approved choices there's no problem.

Reactions: kitedoc

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
If your DSN hasn't told Medtronic you can have the Mio Advanced, you probably won't be able to order it till it's approved by your DSN. If this is one of the approved choices there's no problem.

I will keep you informed on that one :)

Reactions: kitedoc