Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Merry-Xmas-Animation-img4.gif

Wishing everyone a Very Happy Christmas!

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Sorry everyone, bit late with my Christmas greeting, been zonked out on pain killers after my foot surgery on Friday, so slept a lot of today. Anyway I hope the lovely folk of this forum have had a great day. Little did I know of this Forum’s existence last Christmas and even less did I know I’d be part of it now. It’s a fantastic place! Admittedly I slept through lunch but food wise with a lot of advance planning I haven’t missed out on much. Tea was cold cuts, salad, low carb crackers and cheese followed by low carb trifle and a few squares of Green and Blacks dark chocolate! Hopefully I’ll be awake for tomorrow’s roast lamb lunch!

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Sorry everyone, bit late with my Christmas greeting, been zonked out on pain killers after my foot surgery on Friday, so slept a lot of today. Anyway I hope the lovely folk of this forum have had a great day. Little did I know of this Forum’s existence last Christmas and even less did I know I’d be part of it now. It’s a fantastic place! Admittedly I slept through lunch but food wise with a lot of advance planning I haven’t missed out on much. Tea was cold cuts, salad, low carb crackers and cheese followed by low carb trifle and a few squares of Green and Blacks dark chocolate! Hopefully I’ll be awake for tomorrow’s roast lamb lunch!
Hope your soon feeling better!K

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
tt.jpg

merry Christmas to everyone in here ... hope you are all happy and okay ...<3

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
Good morning ally1 hope you had a lovely Christmas Best Wishes from Kathleen XX
Good afternoon granny gump.
I had a very quiet christmas.
For once, yesterday I was very good regarding food wise which surprised me. Today been good and only had a small piece of stollen. It has marzipan bits in it and bits of fruit. Marzipan I adore. I only managed 5 bites because it was just too sweet for me. 4 years ago, I would have been able to polish off the whole stollen, yes literally the whole thing.
Hope you had a good Christmas xx

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Good afternoon granny gump.
I had a very quiet christmas.
For once, yesterday I was very good regarding food wise which surprised me. Today been good and only had a small piece of stollen. It has marzipan bits in it and bits of fruit. Marzipan I adore. I only managed 5 bites because it was just too sweet for me. 4 years ago, I would have been able to polish off the whole stollen, yes literally the whole thing.
Hope you had a good Christmas xx
@ally1 Nice to hear you had a relaxing Christmas,I too love stollen I buy the Aldi dark chocolate stollen bites they are just a nice size for a treat and I find they don't raise my BG either,one or maximum 2 stollen bites but I did have three on Christmas Day,love them !K

Reactions: ally1

AdamJames

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm a bit late for the Merry Christmas thing, but I hope everyone had a great time!

I also hope everyone finds something good in 2018.

Or 2017, I mean there's still a few days left, we shouldn't write it off just yet!

sweetbloodsher

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cilantro, liver, rudeness, cruelty, impatience, prejudice, hatred. kale
Belated Merry Christmas around the world! Now, let's see if we (or me, anyway) can get through this lovely pile of shortbread, fudge, coconut macaroons, and pain au chocolat without too much of a BS rise. ;)