Merry Christmas everyone!

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
So, we’re here again at this special time of year when eat, drink and sometimes find ourselves a little merrier than usual.

Undoubtedly, some of us will have had a difficult year, for one reason or another, and of course some will have had years they could never have imagined in their wildest dreams nor nightmares. So, in amongst all our peace, goodwill and merriment, let’s each try to spare a moment and maybe raise a glass to those whose lives have been troubled or lost this year.

Life is for living, but sometimes it is good just to be still for a moment and ponder.

I’d like to wish everyone all that they wish for themselves for this festive season, 2018 and beyond.

Merry Christmas!

Feel free to join in with the chorus. :)

(OK, not a newbie greeting, but I'll take the flak.)

Medlinkcc_

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
So, we’re here again at this special time of year when eat, drink and sometimes find ourselves a little merrier than usual.

Undoubtedly, some of us will have had a difficult year, for one reason or another, and of course some will have had years they could never have imagined in their wildest dreams nor nightmares. So, in amongst all our peace, goodwill and merriment, let’s each try to spare a moment and maybe raise a glass to those whose lives have been troubled or lost this year.

Life is for living, but sometimes it is good just to be still for a moment and ponder.

I’d like to wish everyone all that they wish for themselves for this festive season, 2018 and beyond.

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone too!

Japes

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Merry Christmas!

A small scene possibly only my diabetic friends will appreciate!

I've just finished wrestling with getting batteries into some lovely little Christmas Trees and being thankful I have spare blood glucose meters to raid for the correct batteries... I was warned I needed them when I was given them as an early present but completely forgot until last night when I opened some presents after Midnight Mass!

(Edited to add - I have my main meter and the proper spare one still with batteries! It's just the spare, spare one I raided and it will go back when I take the decorations down!)

Last edited:
Reactions: dogslife and Prem51

derry60

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rudeness,people being unkind
Have a lovely day today. I wish to thank you all for making me feel very welcome here and helping me with all of your advice. I now feel part of this lovely family on here. Merry Christmas to you all and have a wonderful happy healthy New Year hugs to allxxxx