Mod Elections 2019 - Nominations Closed. Thank you everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
@DCUKMod Wait what? Me?! Really?! Thank you for the reminder! I would love to help out honestly, I spend a lot of time on here and I am honestly honoured for the consideration in all this too! I’ll just have to get over the shock first...

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@DCUKMod Wait what? Me?! Really?! Thank you for the reminder! I would love to help out honestly, I spend a lot of time on here and I am honestly honoured for the consideration in all this too! I’ll just have to get over the shock first...

Okey dokey, I'll amend the OP accordingly. Thanks for letting us know.

Reactions: michita

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I think you'd be great! (And no, I didn't nominate) There are a lot of friendly people on the forum and you are definitely one of them :) And I think it wouldn't be bad to have a younger T2 on the team either!

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Nominations are now over.

Thank you for all your nominations and considerations. Voting will open in a few days. Details of how and where to vote will be posted once voting opens.

This thread will now be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.