Moderators rock!

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Parsnips, turnips, swedes-the vegetable not the people.
@himtoo and @azure I am glad both of you are on line because I just wanted to say you both did such a great job a few days ago with helping a new forum member deal with her resistant low glucose. Both of you calmly gave advice that worked for her and yet suggested the possible need for additional help when it appeared she might be in real trouble. She was able to treat the low but it took several suggestions from both of you to do it. That is really what is needed with new insulin users-real time accurate advice tailored to the person and situation at hand. Too much information can be overwhelming in such a situation but both of you managed to get just the right mix of questions and information. Thank you so much for doing that!

KezG

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tripe, most shellfish.. mussels, cockles etc...
I saw the posts too! Really felt for the girl... it was tense to read at the time and must have been so worrying for her but it was dealt with brilliantly by the two moderators.. WELL DONE GUYS. :)

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
A slightly embarrassed thank you from me :) It just happened we were here to help :)

It's tense for us too when someone is in trouble.

Thank you for your kind words :)

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Wholeheartedly agree, the mods are great at what they do.
They all have their own talents and ways in which they offer help and information.
I have to admit to having a fave mod, purely because she always seems to say what I'm thinking and gives advice i totally agree with. ( sorry azure that's you ).
Has for all the others you have my utmost respect for the time, effort and caring you give to all of us.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I didn't see the post but since we are on the subject (topic) I'd like to thank all our Mods. At times a difficult job. Very necessary and at very emotional times. Thank you for being there!

Reactions: KezG

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
I agree they do rock but they don't roll too many carbs in a roll. :)