morning

lister

Dislikes
people with no sense of humor rude people (being 50 lol)
hi every one just wanted to say good morning,
i've been really busy what with schools and have now got three rabbits one of which is a rescue and was extremely badly mistreated so is very scared of people at the mo but she lets me stroke her now,
i hope everyone is doing good today :D
had my results from angiogram they said i have coronary artery diease and thought i was going to need bypass but all is good i don't need a bypass which makes me extremely happy :D :D
blood sugars are mostly still in the 5 to 6 range first thing in the morning so all is well here.

Rob...

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Good morning Rob - nice to hear from you :)

My levels in the morning are higher than I would like - 7s or 8s but they are OK the rest of the day. My last HbA1c was 5.3 so I was happy with that.

I go to the rescue shelters too - my cats are always rescue cats. One of the 2 I've got was shut in a cardboard box and was dumped on the doorstep of the shelter outside opening hours. This was during the holiday season as so often happens.

Have a nice day :D

lister

Dislikes
people with no sense of humor rude people (being 50 lol)
so glad your doing well thats a great hba1c congrats, :D
bluebell (my rescue rabbit ) was left in the garden of a squadie after he badly mistreated her then left her out there when he went on tour apparently :evil:

she is nosebutting and letting me stroke her but some times she'll just gently thump me but she's getting there
Rob...