Approved MSc Applied Psychology Research - Last 9 Diabetic participants needed urgently

peromingoj

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi ,

Research is still open and actively looking for participants

I am a type 1 diabetic diagnosed during my first pregnancy at 30. I always believed that more understanding of the condition has helped me manage my health more successfully. For my MSc dissertation, I have chosen to research the relationship between childhood experiences, mental well-being, and resilience of diabetics and non-diabetics.

I desperately need a further 6 diabetic participants. If you can spare 5 - 10 minutes, please take part in this research. You can also share with your contacts.

If you click on the link below it will take you to the questionnaire. Participation is completely anonymous. Thank you for helping me
1f64c.png

https://robertgordonuniversity.onli...ip-between-adverse-childhood-experiences-re-4

Last edited:

peromingoj

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yeah, I've posted on numerous Facebook pages. I just keep asking in the off chance that someone new sees my request for participants. Thank you for the suggestion:)

Mrs HJG

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Looks like you have met your quota, as the questionnaire is closed - well done and good luck with you MSc @peromingoj :)

peromingoj

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Looks like you have met your quota, as the questionnaire is closed - well done and good luck with you MSc @peromingoj :)
Oh no, I should have completed the data collection today but I'm still low on participation so I have just reopened the research for a further week. Thank you so much for drawing my attention to my error. I feel like I am juggling so much at the moment with life, full-time job, and my dissertation :)
https://robertgordonuniversity.onli...ip-between-adverse-childhood-experiences-re-4

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Ok, the question was asked due to the link in your earlier post in this thread not working. It said the survey was closed.

@AndBreathe and @Mrs HJG also expressed an interest. So hopefully, they and others will see this link and help by considering completing the survey.

peromingoj

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

@peromingoj - I've just clicked the link and the survey is now closed?
Apologies for the inconvenience. I didn't update the end date of the survey. I'd be incredibly grateful if you clicked on the link again to take part and thank you for advising of the error

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
  • Friendly
Reactions: Pipp

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

peromingoj

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi ,

I am a type 1 diabetic diagnosed during my first pregnancy at 30. I always believed that more understanding of the condition has helped me manage my health more successfully. For my MSc dissertation, I have chosen to research the relationship between adverse childhood experiences, mental well-being, and resilience of diabetics and non-diabetics.

I desperately need a further 15 diabetic participants. If you can spare 5 - 10 minutes, please take part in this research. You can also share with your contacts.

If you click on the link below it will take you to the questionnaire. Participation is completely anonymous. Thank you for helping me
1f64c.png

Thank you to all who have helped me with your participation in this research. Only 9 more participants are needed.

If you have a spare 5-10 minutes and have a diabetes diagnosis, please take part in this research

Reactions: Pipp

peromingoj

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi ,

I am a type 1 diabetic diagnosed during my first pregnancy at 30. I always believed that more understanding of the condition has helped me manage my health more successfully. For my MSc dissertation, I have chosen to research the relationship between adverse childhood experiences, mental well-being, and resilience of diabetics and non-diabetics.

I desperately need a further 15 diabetic participants. If you can spare 5 - 10 minutes, please take part in this research. You can also share with your contacts.

1f64c.png

I'm still looking for the remaining participants for my MSc Research. Please click on th elink below if you wish to participate and feel free to share with friends & family

Type of diabetes
HCP
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
This sounds like a really valuable research project. I would love to know when the research is complete and where we would be able to read the project. Best of luck with the remaining recruitment.

peromingoj

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
This sounds like a really valuable research project. I would love to know when the research is complete and where we would be able to read the project. Best of luck with the remaining recruitment.
I hand the final project in on August 25th and I-s be happy to share it will you once I have received the marked version, which should be 30 days later. However, I will be happy to share the results chapter as soon as I complete it.

Ideally, I will be able to recruit the remaining diabetic participants over the weekend :)

Reactions: Diabetes&Compassion

peromingoj

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi ,

1f64c.png

Massive thank you to everyone who has participated already in my research, I am incredibly grateful. I only need 4 more participants to meet my minimum quota. It doesn't seem like much but I've only managed t recruit on average 1 person a day over the past week.

Any help will make a difference to the findings.

Thanks again

Reactions: Diabetes&Compassion