Music....

Lord_Lien

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
We all love it, so what is a track/tune you love. Here are a few of mine :-

^^ I'm aware this last one is an acquired taste, but it represents my generation ;)

Reactions: 2 people

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I love a track called Numb by Linkin Park, reminds me of my upbringing and nothing ever being good enough for mother

Lord_Lien

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I love a track called Numb by Linkin Park, reminds me of my upbringing and nothing ever being good enough for mother

Had to look it up. As much as a DnB junkie I am, I do like hearing recommendations from other people.

^^ See "Think Floyd" (the cover band) & Curved Air, both big in the 70's last month on recommendations from friends. Both were awesome!

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
love a bit of Linkin Park. I do think tho that as I am fast approching 50 I should maybe look at my music style and find something a bit more sedate ;). My daughters (26 and 22) think it funny I still like the heavier stuff

And my hubby loves Pink Floyd. I'm not so sure, its a bit too mellow for me :oops:

rocknrollman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tories,people who like hunting and snobs.Also Pompey fc.
Early Elvis,Eddie Cochran,Gene Vincent or basically any rockabilly from 1954-1960.

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Lynyrd Skynyrd, Freebird full length version (really p'd off when people stop playing after lyrics). Must have listened to it 1000+ times it just has something that gets me