My Name Is.....

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
Nice to be missed :)

No world saving this week, it's not been a good one though. My mother in law (actually she's not now, but that's a whole other story!) was diagnosed with cancer on Tuesday,and it's well advanced:( So it's been a full on week back and forth to hospital and definitely a challenging week, in all kinds of ways, not least because she too is diabetic, and the hospitals's management of this has been ***** .:banghead:

She is being moved to a hospice today, so I'm hoping things will be a little easier in her care management.

Signy
Big hugsxxxx

Reactions: 2 people

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, cirrhosis, lymphoma, acronyms, green celery (because it's lazy), those computer programs that nag you night after night to download them and then, when you do, present reams of conditions and threats for you to accept before they'll run. DVDs that start with 5 minutes of threats - if I'd pirated it, then I'd surely leave those out.
Yes, Senora, there they go
Forty lorries in a row.
They aren't lorries,
Them are trucks
Full of cows and (shudders) sheep and ducks :D

Hoya hamr ower ere
( Ancient Geordie/ Native American Chant )

Signy
I think it was Hensn in the original.

D
idn't think anyone had bothered :)

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, cirrhosis, lymphoma, acronyms, green celery (because it's lazy), those computer programs that nag you night after night to download them and then, when you do, present reams of conditions and threats for you to accept before they'll run. DVDs that start with 5 minutes of threats - if I'd pirated it, then I'd surely leave those out.
Yes, Senora, there they go
Forty lorries in a row.
They aren't lorries,
Them are trucks
Full of cows and (shudders) sheep and ducks :D

Hoya hamr ower ere
( Ancient Geordie/ Native American Chant )

Signy
Very quickly, 'Bring your hammer over here'?

Gerofa causey.
Mekit gubackards.

Ancient Nottinghamese..

Reactions: 2 people

jack412

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Last edited by a moderator: