1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

My story - thanks to the Forum & the Low Carb Program

Discussion in 'Success Stories and Testimonials' started by shelley262, Jan 28, 2022.

1. shelley262

shelley262 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/uk-low-carb/id1503692518?i=1000549228451

Sharing a link to a podcast I did a couple of days ago with my husband - we were interviewed by Dan Greef who hosts a podcast called U.K. Low Carb - so,as you’d imagine main focus is on the low carb way of eating. I feel a bit nervous about the podcast as I talk about other health issues too and don’t like the sound of my voice. But if you’re interested the link should take you to the podcast if you click on UK Low Carb. It’s about an hour long.

You can also find it on Spotify just search U.K. LOW CARB this episode was released today.

Hope it’s helpful

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Riva_Roxaban

Riva_Roxaban Type 2 · Well-Known Member

A low carb bump up the paddock. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. MrsA2

MrsA2 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

I listen to these podcasts and will look forward to hearing yours. All success stories are motivating. Thank you for sharing yours

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Mrs T 123

Mrs T 123 Type 2 (in remission!) · Well-Known Member

Winner! Thanks for sharing x :happy:

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  5. MrsA2

MrsA2 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Listened to this today.
    @shelley262 comes across as a level-headed caring person who has done much to improve the health of her and her husband through low-carb
    It will be lovely reading her posts to hear them in her voice, now I know what it sounds like, a little like Jen Unwin, I thought!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook