need help reducing blood sugars

Craftymoo1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
meat and fish,I am incredibly fussy eater!
Hi please can someone tell how they feel when there blood sugar levels are 25 or 28 thanks
Oh my,my Bs is always around the 25-29 but the last few days it has been 35 plus and I feel really very exhausted,weak,I have an insatiable thirst and I'm using the bathroom every 20 mins,I feel sick I'm lightheaded and woozy but I'm new to all this and can't grasp what I'm supposed to do how the heck do I bring it down? Anyone? I hope you feel better soon. Flowers to cheer you up. Oxo

chalup

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Oh my,my Bs is always around the 25-29 but the last few days it has been 35 plus and I feel really very exhausted,weak,I have an insatiable thirst and I'm using the bathroom every 20 mins,I feel sick I'm lightheaded and woozy but I'm new to all this and can't grasp what I'm supposed to do how the heck do I bring it down? Anyone? I hope you feel better soon. Flowers to cheer you up. Oxo

That does not sound like PRE- diabetes to me, that is extremely high. You need to see your doctor as soon as possible or go to the emergency room if you can't get into the doctor. @daisy1 has information for new people but I personally would treat levels that high as a medical emergency. I would also get someone to drive you and not get behind the wheel yourself. Hope you can get this sorted out ASAP. Sending you a big hug

chalup

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Go see your doctor as soon as possible.

DominicLaiYew

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list
Hi there,
you really need to see a doctor (like yesterday), don't delay for whatever reason.
You'll get all you need to know from this website & with Meds, DIET ( important) & exercise you'll be able to reduce the level by 60% soon.
Good luck & get moving!

srobertson06

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cycling, Exercise Classes
As above you need to see a doctor, then have a good search around this website where there is a lot of info on food and as said in a previous comment exercise - I had not realised just how much impact exercise has on the Blood Glucose readings........
Do let us know how you progress