New emotions/likes in the forum

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
What about a bunch of flowers that mean no hard feelings or not meant to offend so you could disagree but add the flowers

Flowers are a kind gesture, for many an occasion.

Reactions: 8 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
This forum is becoming more and more like a facebook group everyday. Just close it down and let facebook tools do the work. Much better for all involved and will allow all the drama queens a much bigger audience.
I recommended this forum to a friend who nervously asked a question and received two replies (amongst many) from people who ridiculed her question with a "smart" answer. She hasn't even looked at the site since and was quite upset with me! for my recommendation. Dislike emoticons would allow the "smart answer" and mischeivious posters anonymity, not a good idea.

Reactions: 12 people
K

Kat100

I recommended this forum to a friend who nervously asked a question and received two replies (amongst many) from people who ridiculed her question with a "smart" answer. She hasn't even looked at the site since and was quite upset with me! for my recommendation. Dislike emoticons would allow the "smart answer" and mischeivious posters anonymity, not a good idea.
Sorry to hear this .. That's not nice ..

Reactions: 2 people

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
When someone answers a question or replies helpfully it is much nicer to send "Thanks for your help" rather than just tick a box but maybe I am old-fashioned
CAROL

Reactions: 4 people

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

As things stand right now, we receive an alert when someone "Likes" a post, would that information/alert necessarily change @Administrator ?