New hba1c results

OB87

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi all

I was diagnosed late September aged 32 with a hba1c level of 76. Had another blood test 9 weeks later and just got the results now and its come down to 45. Feeling really pleased that the changes I made have had an effect.

Would have been great to be in completely normal range, but I guess this test would have included a few weeks of really high levels when I wasn't aware I was diabetic. Hopefully next result is even lower.

I've been testing so much and that's really helped me feel like I have control over it. I was a huge carb eater probably ate about 400g before now reduced to under 100.

Thanks for all the support on the forum, all the advice has been so helpful to me x

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Excellent news well done you .. taking control of our health can be an amazingly powerful experience.

Reactions: OB87

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all

I was diagnosed late September aged 32 with a hba1c level of 76. Had another blood test 9 weeks later and just got the results now and its come down to 45. Feeling really pleased that the changes I made have had an effect.

Would have been great to be in completely normal range, but I guess this test would have included a few weeks of really high levels when I wasn't aware I was diabetic. Hopefully next result is even lower.

I've been testing so much and that's really helped me feel like I have control over it. I was a huge carb eater probably ate about 400g before now reduced to under 100.

Thanks for all the support on the forum, all the advice has been so helpful to me x
Hurrah! Well done!

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Excellent results! Keep up the good work!