New to the board

jbavin

Hi
I'm Julie, I've was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes about 2 years ago.
It is controlled with Metformin, last check up on Monday gave an average of 6.5.
I had gestational diabetes with both my children (now 11 and 8), and was injecting insulin. :(

I thought I would join your site cause I have read lots of the posts and you all seem so knowledgeable, so thought when I need some info this was the place to come.

Hope you're all having a good day - the sun is shining through the office window so thats cheered us all up today.

Julie

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Hi Julie.
Welcome to the Forum. Have a good look around and if you have any questions just fire away....there is usually somebody around with an answer.

nilemthakrar

Hi Julie
Welcome to the forum. My daughter who is 19 is T2 and on insulin. Like Cugila said, ask any questions and somebody will have an answer... :p

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
jbavin said:
Hope you're all having a good day - the sun is shining through the office window so thats cheered us all up today.

Julie

Hi Julie and welcome to the forum, I always feel better when the suns shining :D