Newby confused angry and getting drunk

borofergie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Racism, Sexism, Homophobia
memoriesconcidered said:
Thanks for the advice, still thought the wine was best out of the lot :)
Morning pre eating levels still quite bad I am still waiting for the second appointment and the 3 month test ,started to read Dr Bernstineins Diabetes solution anyone read it?

Yes. It's pretty hardcore, but if you can do the <30g a day thing, then it's a great way of kicking your diabetes up the ****.

Jolo

I'm a bit worried you could end up having another problem added to your diabetes and things... :think: if you go down the alcohol root you'll soon down the spirally road and struggling with another problem; alcoholism - you DONT want that - please! Please look after yourself. no harm in the occasional drink but :!:

Thanks Jolo
My post was tongue in cheek my diet actually allows me to have the units described in the list per day but I did not drink them. It seems Dr Bernsteins solution is more radical than a glass or two at night he has type 1 since 1946 and is still kicking
It is the first book I have read but is opposite to my doctor’s view

Riversidegirl

Dislikes
Scare stories!
Thank you, thank you, thank you! memoriesconsidered :clap:

This is the only post on the forum so far that's made me laugh out loud. I loved your tongue in cheek humour and your approach to this sodding disease.

I am newly diagnosed and have frightened myself silly reading this and other forums and I found your humerous post a refreshing change.

Please post more and take the best care of yourself :thumbup: