Novarapid

Kay1964_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
As anyone been to the pharmacy and been told they are having trouble getting Novarapid and not sure when they will have some.I was told this this morning at my local pharmacy.Thanks everyone.

Ushthetaff

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Mountain out of mole hill makers ,queues , crowds , shopping on a Saturday hmm just shopping I guess no matter what day it is
I’m in Scotland ! Picked up a prescription from the chemist this morning , wasn’t told anything about any problems

Kay1964_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Thank you perhaps it is due to COVID and people having to self isolate and just in my area thank you for letting me know so probably not going to be a problem.

Rokaab

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Thank you perhaps it is due to COVID and people having to self isolate and just in my area thank you for letting me know so probably not going to be a problem.
You still need to chase them up, I know the last time (a number of years ago) my chemist was having problems getting my Lantus and if it hadn't come in when it finally did they were going to phone all the local (and then further afield) chemists/pharmacies to see who did have some so I could get it.

Daibell

Master
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I got mine last week from the pharmacy. Not aware of any problems.