OMG - I found THEM !!

Jimbo1973

Dislikes
Beetroot, Cucumber, Radish, Prawns - and arrogant people that have no understanding of how ill you can really be without looking ill
But yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :D
i found Macadamia nuts yesterday, after a trawl through a million supermarkets (OK a slight exageration maybe) and paid 1.49 for 100gms and 1.98 for a bag with some cranberries in.
Read all the nutritional info on them and then tucked in - forgot to read a bit further where it says PER 1/4 BAG - but what the heck - it's been my first real treat in 3 weeks and enjoyed every mouthful. Managed to force myself to eat a few more just before bedtime last nite and, no idea if its related, but I actually slept from 11pm till the alarm went off this morning - a new recored for me, seeing as I normally go to bed around 2am and am up for work at 7 at the latest.
Done my BM's this morning - 8.9 lowest they have been for ages, now is that teh Metformin finally kicking in or maybe my dawn phenomenon is lowering huh ?

Either way, i'm eternally greatful for being pointed in the direction of MN's, won't say who done it but you all know who she is :p
I can now walk past the crisp machine at work and flip it the birdy :D

Talking of work - suppose i'd better get some done today, after my 9.30 Macadamia snack break of course

VBee

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Baked beans
http://www.goodnessdirect.co.uk/cgi-loc ... amias.html

tsg_smiley_drool.gif

Jem

Dislikes
People that feel just because diabates is a life-threatening "illness" it should be treated with kid gloves and nobody is allowed to have a laugh. My humour got me through abuse, near death experiences, serious and debilitating illnesses and lifelong pain and deformity - why give up the thing that works??
I am wearing a very big grin :)

Welcome to the world of addiction!!!

xox

Jimbo1973

Dislikes
Beetroot, Cucumber, Radish, Prawns - and arrogant people that have no understanding of how ill you can really be without looking ill
This could be my new "crisp" addiction instead - these were just the plain ones I started on last nite, with maybe a small taste, purely for medicinal purposes, of the cranberry one :oops:

I can see myself getting quite cranky if I run out of these now - god help Tesco near my work if im on the prowl

Jimbo

Jem

Dislikes
People that feel just because diabates is a life-threatening "illness" it should be treated with kid gloves and nobody is allowed to have a laugh. My humour got me through abuse, near death experiences, serious and debilitating illnesses and lifelong pain and deformity - why give up the thing that works??
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ...

my favouritecombinationever!!!

so excited I forgot to hit the spacebar!!

:)

I also saw the 5 kg bag of salted macanuts on the first site you mentioned hun - droooools ... anyone got like 70 quid for a week or so's stash of macanuts??

teehheeeeeee xxx

Jimbo1973

Dislikes
Would it be unethical or immoral to maybe start discussing tipping over old ladies so I can get my fix ? Or maybe robbing the kids piggy banks ?
Maybe discuss the option of robbing a bank ? I can provide the getaway car and the driving expertise if someone can arrange everything else - I dont need much in the way of payment, just some Macadamia's please :oops:

Things we would need:
High powered getaway car - I can sort that
Two water pistols - you think i'm gonna use real ones ?
2 balaclavas
2 large black nylon bags - enuff to hold the money

Can't think of anything else - feel free to add to this :D

Methinks i'm gonna be in trubble now - can't you tell it's quiet here in the office today huh

Jimbo

Jem

Dislikes
I've got some tights we can use instead of balaclavas ... possibly need separating otherwise it will be a two headed race style bank job :)

but my supersoaker water gun kinda loooks like it's landed from a sci-fi ;)

hmmmm ... what kinda car are you sorting? if it's really nice, I'll drive for free :)

as to large nylon bags ... hmmmm /// how about a disney cars rucksack? it's even got wheels!!!!

Jimbo1973

Dislikes
Deffo no on the tights Jem - I only wear em at the weekends for my other job
The car - I can sort something reasonably quick - Focus ST would be ideal
Disney Rucksack with wheels - ideal, saves lugging it about if its really heavy, and may NOT arouse as much suspicion
Supersoaker gun form Outer Space - kewl, make em think we're aliens from the planet zorg rtather than macadamia addicts on a mission

Ok thats that sorted - work schedule is a bit manic at the moment, but i'm usually free on any day ending in a Y.

Talking of work - suppose i'd best go back and LOOK like i'm doing some then :D

VBee

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Baked beans
Work? Wha - :oops: Oh yeah.... *wipes chin*

Jem

Dislikes
well the lace topped stockings are the only other option then ... but at 10 denier probably won't hide much ;)I shudder to think of your other job ... oh - a lingerie salesman buwahahahOK I can probably source another space-ray-gun ... and probably some deely-boppers to complete the look (if you don't know what those are then you're probably not in youre 30's lol)ACE on the rucksack on wheels thingy - don't wanna get a sore back now do we?Focus ST ... hmmm maybe, was thinking something a little more glam ... how about the new Exige?  OK inconspicious it isn't, but shifts like lightning *mental note to self: no not wear a short skirt to perform bank raid*Will get some tee-shirts made up to the effect of *on a visit from Zorg* to add to the overall look!:)Work?  ohhhhhhh yeah, that's that thing that pays the bills and is actually *uhm* the reason I turned on the computer :)On a final note: a little light googling has brought up the fact that only are macanuts low in carbs and contain excellent oils for general health, they are also KNOWN to increase HDL (good cholcesterol) and reduce LDL (bad cholesterol) YAY ... I'm eating them for my health ... might even work in court *yes officer, we're diabetics and being as the gov't won't freely prescribe the things we need, we felt the need to take action - preventative medicine if you will ... you know - we HAD to rob the bank in order to save the NHS millions of £'s in our later years!"

Works for me :) xxxxx

Jimbo1973

Dislikes
Yeah those 10 denier ones dont cover much - i'm led to believe the lace topped 70 denier opaque ones are great for this - I have serious reservations though as maybe the material will prevent us from seeing through them ? Have to rty it beforehand

Deffo not on the short skirt - my concentration may lapse
My focus ST is awesome - 225ps (maybe a bit more :oops: lol), inconspicious and goes like stink - plus its registered to work so I can deny ever using it (see where this is going now)
As for the health thing - If i eat somemore maadamia's then, can I have a bag of chips for tea tonite ? to make up for it ?

I'm gonna rehearse the bit about saving the NHS millions in later years - if I do it often enuff, it may become plausible

Right - need to arrange the WORK schedule thing again - actually its sorted, i'll just ring the boss im sick on whatver day we're doing this - I'll tell him I have Anal Blindness

Jim

Jem

Dislikes
Just sniggered water everywhere, *** is anal blindness?  I mean ... I don't even know what I mean!  There are so many ways to compute that thought ;)

Hmmmm the Focus DOES sound like a good idea ... how's the boot space?  Better than a Clio 172 I hope!!  Love your thinking visavis the registration *weren't me guv* lemme guess, is the focus black or blue?

70 Denier may cause suffocation ... let alone temporary inability to see ...The short skirt comment was because the Exige does not have doors, you have to "hop in" ... and NOT because I have good legs :)

Will also work on the court-speech ... let's get it off-pat!

The macanuts health thing means that you can forgive yourself the REALLY HIGH fat content because of the oh-so-very-many good reasons to eat them (not least because of the taste) ... if you have a bag of chips I would recommend running low first and taking a brisk long walk (past the back - you can go case the joint) afterwards!!!!!

J/xxx

*whippp*

back to work!

Jimbo1973

Dislikes
You have never suffered from Anal Blindness ?
It's when you cant see your **** getting out of bed in the mornings !! :lol:

right - back to work for now folks

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
There's nothing quite like them is there??

gillyh

Dislikes
arrogant drivers/people, ill mannered people, cruelty to people and animals, condescention
I'm thinking of mugging pensioners just outsie the post offices on penion day. What do you think? Paper bags over heads will do as they;re nearly all short sighted. Could dress up as pensioners with wigs, walking frames and shopping trolleys. Put the cash in the trolleys and stop any goo samaritan following us? then jump onto the next bus with our old age passes? :?

Jem

Dislikes
the explanation of anal blindess brought a tear to the eye ;)

as to mugging pensioners ... hmmm ... nah, how about mugging politicians? that might be conscionable! (sp??)

J/xxx

and it's TRUE - there's NOTHING quite like 'em! xxx

wiflib

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
BTW Jem. Just wanted to congratulate you on your progressive weight loss. I've been keeping an eye on your tracker and it's looking good!

I'm having a clothes sale next week. Nothing fits, I'm down to one pair of jeans, a skort and a rather unflattering tracksuit I didn't even knew I had. I only realised I was actually thinner when I legged it down the corridor to answer an emergency call and had to hang on to my knickers.

Don't laugh Jem, it will happen to you. (unless you eat four meringues after mis-reading the flipping box)

wiflib

Jem

Dislikes
why spank you kindly dear!!

;)

this has been the easiest and most result-i-fied diet I've ever done :)

I am wearing trousers that I bought 2 years ago and have never fitted in - and due to my total lack of bum, they keep falling off ... YAYness

as to clobber sale - are you ebaying?? one of my passtimes :)

seriously, thank you for your comments and ALSO for your inspiration - knowing you did it with aplomb meant I knew there was hope for me too - so a serious thank you xxx

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
dont mention ebay lol,tis my second home and congrats on the weight loss,all in all ive got rid of 4 stone and its great to actually buy new clothes as old ones dont fit....and ive done the falling down knickers thing in a hurry too lol :D