On the slippery slope....but out of my hands now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
if anyone needs support tho now its the diabetic guy who dont sound well and as fello diabetics itd be good 2 try and help him as thats what this place is 4
I am inclived to agree..

This is not even a diabetic issue & would like to ask for this topic to be moved to a more suitable area..?

Reactions: 4 people

ladybird64

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Dishonesty, selfishness and lack of empathy.
With respect (and I honestly mean that), I think that this saga could go on and on. Molly has vented her feelings and emotions for the best part of two years and has had constant support.
She's now in another relationship, so as we know her ex chooses not to change his views, this has all reached its natural conclusion. Whether we like it or not, none of us know who is really behind the keyboard, and we have one side of a story. This may be the total truth but it's still one side. I feel the support given has been exemplary, and the fact Molly has continued posting everything that happens would support this theory - I hope she can now move on and I wish her well in her new life.

Reactions: 2 people

Osidge

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies.
Dear all

I do not think that this post needs to be moved. It does, however, need to be closed. The OP has updated the forum, has moved on with her life and it is not helping her ex by continuing with this thread. Indeed, a continuing of the thread could become increasingly negative and we all want the forum to be a place of supportive positivity.

Regards

Doug

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.