One happy Penguin(mum)

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just got my first quarter results. HBA1c down to 41 (diag 53). As if it couldnt get better my cholesteral numbers are so much better also. This is in no small way down to the incredible welcome, support and information from people on the forum (esp Bluetit who always gave me sound advice, long may it continue). You are all magnificent. It is also a tribute to the LCHF way of life. I am so motivated now to get the number down to prediabetis. Sorry if I am gushing but I am so happy.

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Just got my first quarter results. HBA1c down to 41 (diag 53). As if it couldnt get better my cholesteral numbers are so much better also. This is in no small way down to the incredible welcome, support and information from people on the forum (esp Bluetit who always gave me sound advice, long may it continue). You are all magnificent. It is also a tribute to the LCHF way of life. I am so motivated now to get the number down to prediabetis. Sorry if I am gushing but I am so happy.

I am sooooo delighted for you. Thank you for the lovely comment, which is much appreciated, but I did nothing ..... you did all the hard work. It is brilliant news, very well done, and thank you for updating us. :)

Oh!!! You are already better than the pre-diabetic levels - you are in the non-diabetic range, so gush away. You deserve it.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Smashing work! Such a great milestone to go into non Diabetic numbers, well done.

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I am sooooo delighted for you. Thank you for the lovely comment, which is much appreciated, but I did nothing ..... you did all the hard work. It is brilliant news, very well done, and thank you for updating us. :)

Oh!!! You are already better than the pre-diabetic levels - you are in the non-diabetic range, so gush away. You deserve it.
Oh I thought 40 to 48 were prediabetes range. Well anyway I seem to have got the hang of it and I think as time goes on I must not get complacent. I am sure there will be challenges ahead but now I know lchf works for me. I really hope that any new people will read this and be as encouraged as I was by all of you when starting out.

Reactions: Bluetit1802

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh I thought 40 to 48 were prediabetes range. Well anyway I seem to have got the hang of it and I think as time goes on I must not get complacent. I am sure there will be challenges ahead but now I know lchf works for me. I really hope that any new people will read this and be as encouraged as I was by all of you when starting out.

42 to 47 is prediabetic
41 and under is non-diabetic.
So you just made it!!!

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Brilliant results! Well done you!

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you everyone. I know I didnt have as big a hill to climb as some but I hope you will all get there in your own sweet time. This works!

Reactions: eggs11

Phoenix55

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
A brilliant result and thank you for posting. It is so good to hear success stories.