1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

one touch ultra easy praise

Discussion in 'Book and Product Reviews' started by totsy, Nov 10, 2009.

1. totsy

totsy Type 1 · Well-Known Member

hya all,
    recently had trouble with my above monitor and couldnt find any for sale near me so gave them a phone call,
    spoke to a lovely lady who told me they dont sell them much now and they are available free to diabetics either from the careline or diabetes clinic,
    she said she would send me two straight out, one for now and one for back up and even asked what colour i wanted,
    less than 48hrs later they were at my door by courier,
    excellent service methinks :D

2. AndyS

AndyS Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Same here.
    I have an ultra easy and an ultra smart and like em both.

I use the ultra easy for when I am out and about since its a perfect size really. I even phoned and asked about the data cable and that came in 48 hours with all the drivers.

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook