Our girl shed ...

K

Kat100

Just needed the felt sticking back down properly. Got some of that black mastic type stuff and resealed the joints......bit dicey on that ladder in the wind (must get a less rickety one) but job done now. Had some of that apple & BlackBerry pie and vanilla Carte d'Or......after with a lovely latte.....nice not to have to worry if filter coffee machine heated water to high enough temperature...
That sounds delicious ...
I went to a cake sale to help in our village .. I did not have one , that's why I am now resting in the shed ..
Thanks for mending the leak ;) great work x

Reactions: 5 people
C

chris lowe

It was a bad idea privatizing water utilities. Here in Scotland it was never done, still in public hands and Scottish Water are funded through your Council Tax. My water from Loch Lomond is cool and yummy. It's not hard water too so no descaling. United Utilities will be sued by a lot of people.
Don't know how they managed it, but while all the biggies like Southern Water got privatised our little local company didn't and I'm not sure if they were a private company anyway????

Reactions: 4 people
C

chris lowe

Just put the leftover eton mess in the fridge very heavy on cream and strawberries and light on the meringue so it wants using up. I'm making coffe now if anyone wants one.

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
Just put the leftover eton mess in the fridge very heavy on cream and strawberries and light on the meringue so it wants using up. I'm making coffe now if anyone wants one.
Don't drink coffee but if you could leave the eton mess in the shed fridge I might be able to force myself to eat it:hungry: hope the dinner went well, is the son's friend a friend or a sqeeze?;)

Reactions: 3 people
K

Kat100

Oooo thanks and a taste of the mess , just a taste mind .. Yum yum :***:

Reactions: 2 people
S

Sable_Jan

It's gone jan , phootiggy got to the fridge first :rolleyes:

That clock on the wall is a secret camera :joyful::pompous::wideyed:
nooo, who did that? :eek::mad::oops: and to think last time I stayed over I walked over to switch the kettle on after my shower before I got my pjs on

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I asked first :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: would have shared though
It's gone jan , phootiggy got to the fridge first :rolleyes:

That clock on the wall is a secret camera :joyful::pompous::wideyed:
You are kidding, right? I was being so greedy with that pud I almost had my nose in the dish ended up with cream on my nose n chin then because of my guzzling my reflux kicked in and out came the biggest loudest burp ever so hope it'a silent camera :banghead:

S

Sable_Jan

You are kidding, right? I was being so greedy with that pud I almost had my nose in the dish ended up with cream on my nose n chin then because of my guzzling my reflux kicked in and out came the biggest loudest burp ever so hope it'a silent camera :banghead:
Believe it's full colour with sound....hope my cheeks weren't blushing ;). Must check the playback.....and delete appropriate bits.....where's it linked to tho....no monitor in the shed....

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Believe it's full colour with sound....hope my cheeks weren't blushing ;). Must check the playback.....and delete appropriate bits.....where's it linked to tho....no monitor in the shed....
O M G ,it's like big brother :eek: not sure I'm comfortable with a camera. Hope nobody minds but there were quite a few eggs & I brought six back with me for tomorrows dinner, better eaten when fresh. If you find the link Jan p l e a s e remove my pudding eating,, so embarrasing:woot: I had a scoot round but honestly can't see where it's linked to, however the bottom drawer of the dresser under the clock is locked so whether it's hidden away in there ? But I couldn't see any wires, mind you with my bad hand I couldn't move the dresser forward so maybe worth a look if you can manage it

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6 people
S

Sable_Jan

O M G ,it's like big brother :eek: not sure I'm comfortable with a camera. Hope nobody minds but there were quite a few eggs & I brought six back with me for tomorrows dinner, better eaten when fresh. If you find the link Jan p l e a s e remove my pudding eating,, so embarrasing:woot: I had a scoot round but honestly can't see where it's linked to, however the bottom drawer of the dresser under the clock is locked so whether it's hidden away in there ? But I couldn't see any wires, mind you with my bad hand I couldn't move the dresser forward so maybe worth a look if you can manage it
I decided to nip over...know its late but just HAD to sort it out. Managed to get the drawer undone (had lots and lots of keys belonging to nothing and one of them fit) guess what.....gonna skin that @Kat100 when I find her ...... there was a note inside saying "AUGUST fool" I ask you....... and a picture of a clock and a camera and a picture of the Cheshire Kat grinning ...... ooh, that girl......
No problem with the eggs....here for all of us and as you say, fresh is best......and the girls are really laying well at the moment....

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I decided to nip over...know its late but just HAD to sort it out. Managed to get the drawer undone (had lots and lots of keys belonging to nothing and one of them fit) guess what.....gonna skin that @Kat100 when I find her ...... there was a note inside saying "AUGUST fool" I ask you....... and a picture of a clock and a camera and a picture of the Cheshire Kat grinning ...... ooh, that girl......
No problem with the eggs....here for all of us and as you say, fresh is best......and the girls are really laying well at the moment....
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: that's so cruel but so :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

S

Sable_Jan

Doris & Mabel are soooo adorable....mind you when they both tried to cuddle at the same time I almost became a Jan sandwich.....

Think we could do with a sensor light over the shed doorway....wasn't fully dark but I missed my footing on the bottom step....good job we've got sturdy hand rails. @Kat100, @poohtiggy and I are out to get you for the joke you played on us you know so keep your wits about you next time you're here.....

Loads of eggs today.....so I made an egg custard (sans pastry of course) and used caramel skinny syrup instead of sugar...was lovely warm but saved some in the fridge....that squirty cream might just go nicely with it. Would've picked some blackberries but couldn't see enough...

Last edited:

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Doris & Mabel are soooo adorable....mind you when they both tried to cuddle at the same time I almost became a Jan sandwich.....

Think we could do with a sensor light over the shed doorway....wasn't fully dark but I missed my footing on the bottom step....good job we've got sturdy hand rails. @Kat100, @poohtiggy are out to get you for the joke you played on us you know so keep your wits about you next time you're here.....

Loads of eggs today.....so I made an egg custard (sans pastry of course) and used caramel skinny syrup instead of sugar...was lovely warm but saved some in the fridge....that squirty cream might just go nicely with it. Would've picked some blackberries but couldn't see enough...
Ooo (drool) fresh egg custard yum. Bet Kat will get there first though, she was miffed because I had the Eton mess so guess it's whoever gets there first. Will have to go early from now as I have one eye doesn't let me see ( sounds better than blind) if Doris & mabel mob me I would be a pooh sandwich:inpain: the chicks are laying well now, so many eggs, we'll have to start selling them

S

Sable_Jan

Ooo (drool) fresh egg custard yum. Bet Kat will get there first though, she was miffed because I had the Eton mess so guess it's whoever gets there first. Will have to go early from now as I have one eye doesn't let me see ( sounds better than blind) if Doris & mabel mob me I would be a pooh sandwich:inpain: the chicks are laying well now, so many eggs, we'll have to start selling them
We could, couldn't we......offset cost of their feed......we used to say something cheap was "chicken feed" didn't we......can't say that nowadays........ Was tempted to put "cheep" ;););)

Sorry to hear one eye is out of order :(........

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
We could, couldn't we......offset cost of their feed......we used to say something cheap was "chicken feed" didn't we......can't say that nowadays........ Was tempted to put "cheep" ;););)

Sorry to hear one eye is out of order :(........
I'm used to the eye, had a burst blood vessel n the retina is blocked and nothing can be done, fortunately it looks normales
Yeh we must think about the eggs. You said earlier that Bligh was chewing a pigs ear is their anything edible on it or is it just grissel, just curious

S

Sable_Jan

I'm used to the eye, had a burst blood vessel n the retina is blocked and nothing can be done, fortunately it looks normales
Yeh we must think about the eggs. You said earlier that Bligh was chewing a pigs ear is their anything edible on it or is it just grissel, just curious
Erm, its just roasted I guess so skin, cartilage, fat, touch of muscle maybe.....you can see what look like veins......