Not open for further replies.

June_C

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes, know it alls
Nothing to say sorry about, Jay1Jay1:) June asked a question and has got such a lot of replies, shows how people feel about it, good, bad or indifferent ;)
One reply is still missing though:watching:

Reactions: 4 people

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
Problem is, if diabetes.co.uk dump changes on the members without the couresy of forewarning us, it could give the impression that they do not value the input of those members.
I am sure this is not the case, but it could make new future members wary of joining up.

Reactions: 6 people

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
Even stranger than being demoted from legend to regular I posted on this thread yesterday but it has dissapeared:oops:
You would think somebody would have explained the situation by now as a matter of courtesy instead of leaving everyone wondering:confused:

NoCrbs4Me

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Vegetables
I'm not a regular, I'm a tall.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Even stranger than being demoted from legend to regular I posted on this thread yesterday but it has dissapeared:oops:
You would think somebody would have explained the situation by now as a matter of courtesy instead of leaving everyone wondering:confused:

Well you must be legend if you have disappearing posts. Well done and welcome!

Reactions: 2 people

June_C

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes, know it alls
I'm becoming increasingly frustrated as it's now almost 24 hours since I posted this thread. There have been numerous replies and we are now on page 6 for heavens sake, yet we are being met with a wall of silence. Surely it can't take that long to post an explanation can it? I'm certain this thread is being monitored, so why has no one from "HQ" responded yet? I find it discourteous.

As a newbie, floundering about, I have learned an enormous amount from the forum members, for which I will always be very grateful, it's been a lifeline for me, but the "management" appears to be something else. I'm going to leave the forum and become an "observer" or is it "Lurker", rather than a "contributor" until such time as an explanation is forthcoming. This post will probably be deleted as I'm being critical. Oh well:(

Reactions: 8 people

Nuthead

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm becoming increasingly frustrated as it's now almost 24 hours since I posted this thread. There have been numerous replies and we are now on page 6 for heavens sake, yet we are being met with a wall of silence. Surely it can't take that long to post an explanation can it? I'm certain this thread is being monitored, so why has no one from "HQ" responded yet? I find it discourteous.

As a newbie, floundering about, I have learned an enormous amount from the forum members, for which I will always be very grateful, it's been a lifeline for me, but the "management" appears to be something else. I'm going to leave the forum and become an "observer" or is it "Lurker", rather than a "contributor" until such time as an explanation is forthcoming. This post will probably be deleted as I'm being critical. Oh well:(
You need to post this in the scream thread as well as here. :spitoutdummy:

Reactions: 2 people
S

Sable_Jan

Could've been removed, but can't think of anything you could have said to offend the mods....we'll in fact @noblehead was on chatting to us at the same time so defo not. Must be bugs in the system....

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people

There's no wall of silence, neither the Administrator or Giverny has been around today to reply to the thread, once they are I'm sure they will reply and explain what is going on with the status changes, until then this thread is being closed and will reopen again once the Admin have had the right to reply.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.