Patient Access

Pinkorchid

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Can anyone who has access to their records through online Patient Access tell me if we can delete the appointments we have made and attended. On mine it lists the appointments in the last 12 months including the diabetes reviews blood tests and appointment for the flu jab. It now says I can't make any more appointments online because I have reached the limit of how many I can make online.The thing is I have not made any of them online as the surgery is at the top of my road I always go in there to make appointments but even if I wanted to do it online now I can't

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Can anyone who has access to their records through online Patient Access tell me if we can delete the appointments we have made and attended. On mine it lists the appointments in the last 12 months including the diabetes reviews blood tests and appointment for the flu jab. It now says I can't make any more appointments online because I have reached the limit of how many I can make online.The thing is I have not made any of them online as the surgery is at the top of my road I always go in there to make appointments but even if I wanted to do it online now I can't
To be honest, PinkOrchid, our surgery uses SystmOnline, rather than PatientAccess, so my feel may be right off target.

My feeling is all that list is doing is matching up a list of appointments and dates, in one place in your record. If appointments could be deleted, it would have the strong possibility of corrupting your record.

It sounds like a setting needs tweaking, bus as I say, I may be totally barking up the wrong tree.

pumas

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes

Do you have 2 or more future appointments booked, if so, even though you don't want to book any more online, 2 future appts is the limit.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I’m on Patient Access and I can view all the appts I have been to over the last 12 months but there is no way to delete these. Our surgery won’t let you book a third appt on line if you already have two booked. Those two don’t have to have been booked on line though. At our surgery I have to book nurse appts over the phone but then they do show up on my Patient Line.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
More 'computer says no' then. Sometimes you need more than 2 appointments booked. I currently have 3 booked, all as a response to letters requesting me to make appointments.

Pinkorchid

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Do you have 2 or more future appointments booked, if so, even though you don't want to book any more online, 2 future appts is the limit.
No I haven't got any appointments booked

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@Pinkorchid I think you need to query it at your surgery. It seems there is a glitch. My Patient Access lists all my past appointments going back forever, but I can still book future ones on line up to a maximum of 2 future ones.