Pedometer Challenge Thread

Lenny3

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
not much
3095 having a bad day...... dpd are holding my new phone hostage cos Vodafone didn't put my company name on the address so hopefully get that tomorrow now. Got home late to find my young cat got himself shut in my bedroom this morning....luckily no mess. My older cat has been sick several times, probably his new meds..... worst was he got my post which happened to be my new updated driving licence! I think I may go curl up in bed with a film and hope tomorrow is better.

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1391024217.878246.jpg

Yessssss!!!
Made it with a bit to spear.
Best excuse I ever gave the wife for walking to the pub!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 2 people

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
3545 so far

Blogging at drivendiabetic.wordpress.com

carraway

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
8762. Couldnt think of a reason to go to the shop after dark, now on the sofa, s the score wont rise much now.

:(

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
4046 were meaningless

20 were jelly & cream, thats a very small percentage of my steps that were actually worth taking

Reactions: 4 people

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Wearing a dress today, I've had to be a bit more clever with where I put it!

nymple

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Wearing a dress today, I've had to be a bit more clever with where I put it!

Oo-Er! Haha. I always have mine clipped in the side of my boulder holder. If it becomes unclipped, there's no room for it to go anywhere! Haha.

I have, more than once, forgotten I was in public and reached in to press the button and see how my steps are going instead of syncing it to the app... This is usually swiftly followed by "What on earth are you doing?" But thankfully the people in my office are easy going and shrugged it off with a chuckle... Or they just already know I'm a bit nuts!

Reactions: 3 people

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I've clipped it to the side of the dress in the armpit bit and tucked it in, will use the boulder holder next time I think!

nymple

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Fitbit themselves actually suggest the bra as a suitable place to clip it. After reading some reviews where people had lost their fitbit after it fell out of the clip or a pocket it seemed the safest bet so I always have it here.

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yeah it's a good idea! Fitbit is pretty tempting but have just bought the omron I can't justify it now!

nymple

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Maybe have it as a goal treat further down the line? Like if you lose a certain amount of weight, or if you don't have weight to lose, if you hit certain fitness goals... Like say a 5K? :)

How are you doing today? And everyone else? :) I'm off to a great start due to a 5am alarm and an early morning workout. 3379!

My sister is picking me up at midday so I will spend half the afternoon in a car heading to her house for a girlie pamper day tomorrow. Knew I'd best get up early and work out or I'd not do it. I am truly feeling it though this morning haha, it kicked my butt!

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yes I could treat myself after the 5K. Got a wedding to pay for though so every penny counts!

I'm at 1213 this morning. I walked to the canteen to get a bacon roll...... Pretty sure the extra steps won't negate the breakfast haha

nuttybeaver

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Selfish people
Day 2 4250 :)

T2, Metformin 850 Mg (1 tablet twice daily), venlafaxine 75mg (1 tablet daily), buscopan 10mg (2 tablets 4 times daily)

Reactions: 2 people

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
4208 now but there's still time!

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
No run today? I want to know how many steps your runs are!

in 2 hours or sooner, once my dinner goes down im going out :) but cant count that hehe, ill take it with me tonight and see :)