Please help ?!

OGPapi7

Hi all recently I have been really thirsty and peeing a lot more than often . I decieded to buy a test kit to read my blood glucose , the first reading I got was 16.1 then around 30 mins later checked again and got 15.0 .
Then around an hour later I checked again and it was down to 12 , I know these ratings are really high , what steps should I take .

Thanks

static192

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
i think best thing is to see doc/hospital about this they can advise hope this helps

Reactions: OGPapi7

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Make an appointment to see your GP as soon as you can. Keep testing especially before a meal and two hours after you had the first bite of that meal and keep a record of what you have eaten and the before and after readings.

Reactions: ziggy_w

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
forum bugs
You need an urgent appointment with your GP (don't let them fob you off to a few weeks).

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Agree with the other posters... You need to see a doctor, soon. Keep a detailed record of your tests, what you ate. Test before you eat and 2 hours after first bite. It will be informative for the doc you see, and for yourself.

Brendon.Dean

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Just go to the emergency room and make it their problem, it's your life you only have one

Bluey1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People who try and make Diabetes the centre of the party and poor me, I'm special because I have diabetes now everyone run around after me.
Off to the Dr you must go. Don't delay, without a lot more information that only your Dr can collect, is the only way you will find out. We need to know the result as we have a very exclusive club going here. We have human blood initiations, sharp toys and all sorts of fun things going on - it's a pretty awesome club, but we do have to be very selective whom we admit, otherwise everyone would be joining.