• Thread starter catherinecherub
  • Start Date

zauberflote

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
okra. Cigarette smoke, old, new, and permeating a room, wafting from a balcony, etc etc. That I have so many chronic diseases. That I take so very many meds. Being cold. Anything too loud, but specifically non-classical music and the television.
a truly exciting 95/5.27. Two days in a row 100 or less! This is new for me, as I've only been LC for a few months.

Livewire27

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I am back on this forum after a while away. Just needing bit of support to get my levels back to normal. my Doctor has given me until end jan to get out from diabetic range hc1a was 48 end Nov.. It was 42 last year. So I am back on low carb regime and checking fairly regularly with my Dario machine which is the best test device i have ever found. I am now getting fasting of 6.1 and post meal readings of 7.4 so I seem to be getting back to a safe zone. also lost a bit of weight and doing more exercise. I am nearly 73 male and otherwise in good shape. I have 4 weeks to go till my next GP test. I want to avoid Metformin.

Spl@

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Humans that only take.
lazy morning again and got a 6.5. Tested myself at 5.1 when the alarm for work (that I forgot to switch off ) woke me.

Liver jacks me by nearly a full point and a half, need to have words with that bad boy.

Reactions: Pasha and Prem51

Spl@

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Humans that only take.
Got up this morning straight into Xmas chaos.
Sorting kids presents etc. Walked with No1 to test her fit bit. Set up no2's airtrack, (4m long air filled crash mat for gym practice.
Started dinner. Tested as feeling cold and dizzy and showed a 4.0.
A killer coffee (fresh brew with lots of cream) with some cold sausage has fixed things. No point testing but I feel OK now.

Merry Christmas one and all.

Reactions: Prem51

Spl@

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Humans that only take.
Got up to a 5.8 straight out of bed so bit of a bump thanks to a couple of drinks and some Xmas treats.

High normally but I'm chuffed with that.

Pasha

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
6.0 [108 mg/dl] a miracle, considering the amount and type of food consumed yesterday.

Last edited: