Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
Hello everyone
Is anyone else having a problem loading
Type1 'stars R Us?
I'm getting I do not have permission to view this site. Am I being blocked moderators?
Or is it just something to do with spiders?

Fndwheelie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sometimes I think that pops up if moderators are doing a bit of pruning.

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
"Type 1'stars R Us was moved to a different forum. Reason: The Type 1 starz R us thread has been temporarily removed from the open forum while multiple posts are edited and deleted. The moderation team are sorry this is necessary, but the actions of a few members has made this necessary. The thread will be returned to view in due course."

Those pesky spiders - what a tangled web they weave.
WOW!! How did you know that @helensaramay ????? All I'm getting is an error message, thought it might have been something to do with the web?? Tongue in cheek!! Would be nice if those in power let everyone on the web know

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @SueJB . It seems the thread is temporarily closed ( again)
And if it has been closed because of spiders then it paints a sad picture.
Would an arachnology forum react the same way with a picture of a syringe?
Oh how I’d love to know the answer to that one. ;););)

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Type 1 Stars R Us is having a short holiday due to a spider problem. It will be back.
The message @helensaramay quoted should have gone to everyone following the thread but didn't. Must be a software glitch, apologies for that and it's being sent to the techies.

With Helens post and @Fndwheelie 's, I think your question has been sufficiently answered so I'll close this thread.
Am I being blocked moderators?
If you have a question about your account, please take it up through pm or e-mail. Here's a link to our forum ethos and rules: http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/community-ethos-forum-rules.50278/

Status
Not open for further replies.