Problems with forum.

becca59

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Anyone else having problems with the site and forum? I use the app and nothing is loading. Also the site when I log in is hard to navigate and seems very random.

Rokaab

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Anyone else having problems with the site and forum? I use the app and nothing is loading. Also the site when I log in is hard to navigate and seems very random.

The site and forums seem to be working fine for me - noting that I use a web browser on my PC rather than an app on my phone

Last edited:

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
What times are you trying?.. there's obviously something running in the background at about 11 pm that causes the site to run extremely slowly.

I not experiencing any problems during the day.

Maybe try that old trick of turning your device off and back on again? Oldie but goodie!

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi Becca - we had reports of the forum app not working, the team looked at it and everything should be working correctly as of 09:00AM GMT today. Really sorry that it's still not working for you - do you mind trying the app again?

If it's still weird, please send over some screenshots of what the site looks like for you and we'll get onto it!

RoughcutAU

I have been having problems too. The app failed a couple days ago and now it appears to be working but won’t accept my user name so now can only log on to website. The app says my user name doesn’t exist.

becca59

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I’m in. Hurrah! Have been feeling bereft. It obviously reached 9am whilst I I was writing the message. Thanks for help.

becca59

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I have been having problems too. The app failed a couple days ago and now it appears to be working but won’t accept my user name so now can only log on to website. The app says my user name doesn’t exist.

Keep trying. We also had that problem. It rectified itself.