Progress report

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
It has been two months since I returned to this forum and started looking after my diabetes again.

I did not test my Hba1c initially as I did not want to be discouraged by what I found.

I did test after one month and it was 5.6% or 37,7 mmol/mol, corresponding to an average glucose of 114 mg/dl or 6,3 mmol/l

Today's result at the two month point is better at 5,2% or 33.33 mmol/mol, corresponding to an average glucose level of 103mg/dl or 5,7 mmol/l. This level agrees with my 90 day average according to my meter.

5188abd21b643242d781b66e971d20ed.jpg

However as can be seen below the period only includes 60 days worth of glucose counts and starts of with some very high reading as I was working to bring my sugars down: 214 mg/dl being the equivalent of 11.9 mmol/l

5caaf320b31cc859d785e21b9dedd812.jpg

My 30 day average glucose is 93 mg/dl or 5,2 mmol/l. Assuming I can maintain this going forward, this potentially would correspond to an Hba1c score of less than 30 mmol/mol!

To cut a long story short, and look beyond the numbers, I am doing well and this forum and the focus and support it provides deserve credit for that.

So a big thank you from me to all of you.

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Brilliant, @pavlosn. It is great to see how quickly your blood sugars respond to the changes you've made.

Last edited:
Reactions: pavlosn

Glenmac

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Great results pavlosn,you are back on track,your posts encourage us all.:):)

Reactions: pavlosn