Protein in the pee

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
I suppose the metal detector will come in handy for when he inevitably loses the digging spade !!

This is a shot of the interior workings of your pump....amazing what they can do nowadays.... :wink:

Attachments

• ani_hamster-wheel.gif
    ani_hamster-wheel.gif
    938.5 KB · Views: 849

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
lol!!!!! Can't stop giggling..worse than a little schoolgirl!!!! I see myself as that little hamster actually!!!!! Not a good subject little rodents at the moment...have had 3 dead rats from river, and have something (don't know what) that is going to poo under my cloche which is meant to be growing my leeks!!!! No more funnies, until I am sober!!!!!

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Sober.......sometime next week then....... :wink:

This is what happens to drunken Members....... :twisted:

Attachments

• admin8tn.gif
    admin8tn.gif
    31 KB · Views: 809

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
And I thought you knew me Ken, You don't know me that well!!! Bottle of drambuiee on a Thursday will be gone by Sunday!!!! That's why I only get a bottle on special oocasions!!!-Birthdays, Christmas, Easter.....wish I could think of more...oh yes, wedding anniversary..perhaps I should ask for a bottle for each year of marriage!!!!!!! Poor hubby!!!!!!Bless him. Used to be known as the Drambuiee Queen, perhaps I could sign up as that instead of donnellysdogs!!!!

sugar2

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Drambuie! Bit sweet but on special occasions,,yum!

I am on 1.25...which the DSN said was "very low" and implied diabetics should be on as much as they can tolerate...and toddled of to talk to the Dr (GP) who said it was fine.

So. I asked the consulatant the next time I saw him, as he originally prescribed it, and he was of the (different) opinion that he should prescribe an adequate amount, and as 1.25 was improving my kidney results, leaving my bp on target, and not making me cough it was fine for now.

I guess it deopends what school of though your Dr works by!

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Ummm, definitely a question for GP....and Ken...I felt that wallop!!!!! Got a bruise from it......