Quickie question and answer...

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi this code hasn't worked does anyone have any other codes for home health test strips many thanks
i did the phone call and got the meter for free as i bought strips as well.

for me the Navii5 worked when purchasing further strips

the codes won't work for the code free, though.
not will the strips work in either machine, as i found out ..doh :woot::rolleyes:

navii as above posts

codefree was
264086 for 5 packs
975833 for 10 packs

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@nomoredonuts - Just get yourself a Fastclix pricky stick - as approved by @Tipetoo and @Bluetit1802, and of course myself. It will work with any finger any time regardless of whatever (and you can choose any expletive you care to here) meter and associated test strips you choose to own.

nomoredonuts

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Current American Presidents.
Thanks @Robbity , I'll have a look at this one. It looks (from the little video) that you have control over selecting the next lancet.
You know me, I use them till they curl over at the tip...

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes you have complete control - the lancets come in a tiny drum of six, and you can set the depth at any time, and when you finally decide you've seriously blunted the tip, then you just click round to the next lancet. I bought a box of 200 drums when I first got mine nearly six years back and it's not empty yet - and I believe @Bluetit1802 will agree how long they last...

D

Deleted member 308541

Thanks @Robbity , I'll have a look at this one. It looks (from the little video) that you have control over selecting the next lancet.
You know me, I use them till they curl over at the tip...
Yes you have complete control - the lancets come in a tiny drum of six, and you can set the depth at any time, and when you finally decide you've seriously blunted the tip, then you just click round to the next lancet.
I change the lancet aound when I open a new tub of strips each week.

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yes you have complete control - the lancets come in a tiny drum of six, and you can set the depth at any time, and when you finally decide you've seriously blunted the tip, then you just click round to the next lancet. I bought a box of 200 drums when I first got mine nearly six years back and it's not empty yet - and I believe @Bluetit1802 will agree how long they last...
I use the multiclix still as I have lancets that I bought ages ago I have lots of meters that have come free over the years but I could never afford the strips and the lancets terrify me !!

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I use the multiclix still as I have lancets that I bought ages ago I have lots of meters that have come free over the years but I could never afford the strips and the lancets terrify me !!
One reason I chose the Fastclix when I started testing was that you never get to see any pricky bits at all - I had slight needle phobia and research showed me this was the best bet for me. I can now stab myself with impunity but still avoid those huge lancets...:eek:o_O

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes, I agree with what @Robbity said. I also bought a box of 200 lancet drums when I first started testing in 2014 and still haven't had to buy a new box.