Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Me first!

1. Brain dead teenage boys who cycle across junctions in front of me, hands off handle bars, while texting
  2. People who don't pick up dog poo (I do, so why should they escape their duty)
  3. The soap dispenser at work which shot soap into my cleavage, instead of my hands (at 8.15 am, so I had people staring all day)

Reactions: 4 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Me first!

1. Brain dead teenage boys who cycle across junctions in front of me, hands off handle bars, while texting
  2. People who don't pick up dog poo (I do, so why should they escape their duty)
  3. The soap dispenser at work which shot soap into my cleavage, instead of my hands (at 8.15 am, so I had people staring all day)
Agree to the teenage cyclists.
Agree to the dog poo picking up, and would add people who pick up the dog poo then drop the full poo bag further along on their walk, or hang it from a bush like some peculiar dangling tree decoration.
Not sure about the soap dispenser. Maybe you just have a spectacular bosom that people were admiring.

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Agree to the teenage cyclists.
Agree to the dog poo picking up, and would add people who pick up the dog poo then drop the full poo bag further along on their walk, or hang it from a bush like some peculiar dangling tree decoration.
Not sure about the soap dispenser. Maybe you just have a spectacular bosom that people were admiring.

Re bosom. Yes, it's spectacular (she says, modestly) so I am used to regular awed glances. But that day... Less awe, more smirk.
;)

Reactions: 6 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
People who walk along shouting into their mobile phones.

People who park their vehicles on pavement, especially if it also is across my gateway trapping me inside, or outside.

Reactions: 8 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Aw, no @zand
Cannot put all people in room 101, as we would be in there with them too. I, for one, would end up in trouble for taking revenge on each and every one that had annoyed me.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Aw, no @zand
Cannot put all people in room 101, as we would be in there with them too. I, for one, would end up in trouble for taking revenge on each and every one that had annoyed me.
lol yeh sorry, perhaps I got out the wrong side of bed this morning.

Reactions: 2 people

MrsB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Maybe just people who assume they know better than you about what you do/don't need ;)

Reactions: 5 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Wait a minute,
People who say sorry when it wasn't their fault.

I'll hold the door to room 101 , coz quite a few will be following.

Reactions: 5 people

MrsB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oops, maybe that is me and Brunneria then?

Sorry @zand
No no no not a reference to anyone on here.

Keep getting nagged by my hubby to eat something but I know **** well I'm going to be sick if I do at the moment but he won't have it

Reactions: 3 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
The people on forum who pounce on new members to promote THEIR method as the only way of managing blood glucose, without waiting to be asked.
Sort of seems like they have a competition to get another member of their team.

(Probably fall into same category as suggested by @Mrs B

Reactions: 7 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
No no no not a reference to anyone on here.

Keep getting nagged by my hubby to eat something but I know **** well I'm going to be sick if I do at the moment but he won't have it
Right, into room 101with him then. Preferably after you have eaten what he wants you to then covered him in spew.

Reactions: 2 people