Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Clever thing Facebook. I search for headlight bulbs/tyres/batteries on line & <BAM> they're in my news feed. even if its a search for technical specs...
I seem to get D stuff claiming reversal & cures all the time in the feed including blood meter offers. I also get "miracle" weight loss snake oil too.. Must be associated with anything D because i have never done searches for weight loss.. lol Maybe to do with the odd comment on this sites FB page??

The browser on my Windows laptop & my iPad seem to filter different adds that target the search profile i have noticed.. ;)
I recently bought a lovely new wireless SM58.. So now i get microphone offers thrown at me now!! :banghead:

@Robinredbreast ... sorry to trouble you. :p could you please scale down your "favourite things" pictures in yer signature.. I really love your posts but i always seem to be scrolling past my mums livingroom wall in order to get to the next comment... lol :cool:

Lol sorry about that :oops: a certain person on here merged them all together ( without asking lol) I was actually very impressed, so I will have to ask and go cap in hand and with a tiny bit of grovelling too :arghh: I will need back up though from @Kat100 and @anna29 . Or if some technically minded person can do it ......................:happy:

Best wishes RRB

Reactions: 4 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Lol sorry about that :oops: a certain person on here merged them all together ( without asking lol) I was actually very impressed, so I will have to ask and go cap in hand and with a tiny bit of grovelling too :arghh: I will need back up though from @Kat100 and @anna29 . Or if some technically minded person can do it ......................:happy:

Best wishes RRB

I remember doing a similar thing on a Mazda Jap import camper van forum.. It can be trial and error getting it right.
I got told off by admin for the large file. Then i discovered image hosting.
Here's an old one i animated...

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I remember doing a similar thing on a Mazda Jap import camper van forum.. It can be trial and error getting it right.
I got told off by admin for the large file. Then i discovered image hosting.
Here's an old one i animated...

Ah okay, thank you, I will try and have a go myself first :oops: :D

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey. At least we're working on a cure for large sunny bluebell glades...! :D

Reactions: 3 people
K

Kat100

Best wishes RRB
Well I like looking at the wall,paper ....lol what do you say @anna29 wall paper stays ....:cat::stop::facepalm:

Of course this may have to be put to the vote :eek::D:p

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Well I like looking at the wall,paper ....lol what do you say @anna29 wall paper stays ....:cat::stop::facepalm:

Of course this may have to be put to the vote :eek::D:p

Don't get me wrong about the bluebells... It evokes happy childhood memories out with the horse & being accosted/shoved around the "pocket area" by an enquiring nags head because my mum loaded me up with food in case i go hypo... lol ;)

K

Kat100

Don't get me wrong about the bluebells... It evokes happy childhood memories out with the horse & being accosted/shoved around the "pocket area" by an enquiring nags head because my mum loaded me up with food in case i go hypo... lol ;)
That photo , told a lot of stories a few days ago in the birthday horoscope thread by RRB .. Lots of fun and laughter transpired ....
We became rather fond of the cottage which was taken over by RRB in a relationship I could not even repeat on here :D:D:rolleyes:
Now ....you have made me think there was not a horse in the story though ;) @adrian207 @eddie1968 @anna29 see how complex it is :)

K

Kat100

Yes ...back to topic facebook and scams, so many of them ....gives people false hope

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
That photo , told a lot of stories a few days ago in the birthday horoscope thread by RRB .. Lots of fun and laughter transpired ....
We became rather fond of the cottage which was taken over by RRB in a relationship I could not even repeat on here :D:D:rolleyes:
Now ....you have made me think there was not a horse in the story though ;) @adrian207 @eddie1968 @anna29 see how complex it is :)
You should have gone to Specsavers..............................
woodland.jpg
:D:D:D

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
I like RRBs rustic pictures, lovely ! Here is a full size image of my new Border Collie pal Beau at 8 weeks old. She is my niece's dog. I had a black and white BC for 14 years and I miss her loads. And I like Kat's cat too..lovely colour.:)
WP_20141024_11_22_39_Pro.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
K

Kat100

I like RRBs rustic pictures, lovely ! Here is a full size image of my new Border Collie pal Beau at 8 weeks old. She is my niece's dog. I had a black and white BC for 14 years and I miss her loads. And I like Kat's cat too..lovely colour.:)View attachment 10810
What a georgous dog .....you must miss your dog very much
I don't have my cat anymore ....sad story ....

Not ready to have another pet ....but I support lost cats and dogs and those in need on FB ....real sad stories ....

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
What a georgous dog .....you must miss your dog very much
I don't have my cat anymore ....sad story ....

Not ready to have another pet ....but I support lost cats and dogs and those in need on FB ....real sad stories ....
Tell you the truth Kat the grief over the loss of my dog was just like a human. She was my best loyal friend and has taken years to get over. Sorry about your cat too.

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I like RRBs rustic pictures, lovely ! Here is a full size image of my new Border Collie pal Beau at 8 weeks old. She is my niece's dog. I had a black and white BC for 14 years and I miss her loads. And I like Kat's cat too..lovely colour.:)View attachment 10810
What a gorgeous looking dog. I used to have a BC too. 14 yrs old before I had to have him put down due to arthritis in his back leg joints. Broke my heart having to do it but I couldn't bare to see him suffering anymore.

Seriously_Sax1989

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Is there a way to delete this thread? I feel that it's been taken wrongly. I don't trust Facebook and I know there's NO cure as of yet but just thought I'd post to see if others have seen it too but now I think it's a tad pointless!

We are all familiar with scams and false claims about reversals/cures etc but I feel as though some of the comments think I'm an idiot for "believing" in this scam, which I would like to point out again I didn't.

Not meaning to sound like a moaner here as we all have opinions and I've posted a few times and the comments have been really helpful but I don't want to read comments like "yeah, it'd be all over the news..." It's just belittling.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

Best wishes RRB

Done :D

Reactions: 5 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Is there a way to delete this thread? I feel that it's been taken wrongly. I don't trust Facebook and I know there's NO cure as of yet but just thought I'd post to see if others have seen it too but now I think it's a tad pointless!

We are all familiar with scams and false claims about reversals/cures etc but I feel as though some of the comments think I'm an idiot for "believing" in this scam, which I would like to point out again I didn't.

Not meaning to sound like a moaner here as we all have opinions and I've posted a few times and the comments have been really helpful but I don't want to read comments like "yeah, it'd be all over the news..." It's just belittling.

I'm sure no one would want to belittle the thread. People are saying what they believe, as I have said in a previous post. A forum of this size will always have many differing opinions. Everyone's views or opinions matter to someone.

Best Wishes RRB :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6 people
Status
Not open for further replies.