Diet only
Where's the robin and the squirrel then?:D

r.png
squirrel 3.jpg
Oh, there they are:D:D:D

Reactions: 2 people
K

Kat100

Tell you the truth Kat the grief over the loss of my dog was just like a human. She was my best loyal friend and has taken years to get over. Sorry about your cat too.
I agree @eddie1968 it is so hard to loose a pet ...breaks my heart .....that is why I don't have a cat or a dog anymore , or not just yet anyway ...the pain is just to much ....
We always had border collies when I was growing up .....many years ago ....:rolleyes:
Parents who are frail , still have three now ....my father with short term memory walks them everyday , not far these days ...it is amazing ....keeps them going though ...
I remember they always went to wales to buy their doggies ....we lived in warwickshire so I guess it was not far .....and the dogs always came off farms ....I can remember them all....

We have had two cats ...one day I just might be ready ....I am addicted to trying to find all the lost cats and dogs ...people are heart broken and where do they all go .....

Reactions: 4 people
K

Kat100

Is there a way to delete this thread? I feel that it's been taken wrongly. I don't trust Facebook and I know there's NO cure as of yet but just thought I'd post to see if others have seen it too but now I think it's a tad pointless!

We are all familiar with scams and false claims about reversals/cures etc but I feel as though some of the comments think I'm an idiot for "believing" in this scam, which I would like to point out again I didn't.

Not meaning to sound like a moaner here as we all have opinions and I've posted a few times and the comments have been really helpful but I don't want to read comments like "yeah, it'd be all over the news..." It's just belittling.
But we want the same thing for this awful disease and other serious health conditions which some members here share ....
The main thing is it makes us all united .....I don't read anything that belittles , just opions.....of which there are many ....

When I first started using facebook I did not know about scams etc ....so no pointless information .... :)

Reactions: 7 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
I do not use facebook. :cool:

Reactions: 4 people

Ladybird1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I've seen a post on facebook recently where someone said pregnancy can cure any type of diabetes in women.Yeah righto_O. Maybe if it's gestational. It was impossible to convince this person that his "cure" doesn't work for all types of diabetes;). We left him to it...

I've had two children and after 52 years of diabetes it didn't cure me,
so the lesson is ladies don't get pregnant to cure diabetes xx

Reactions: 5 people

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
Is there a way to delete this thread? I feel that it's been taken wrongly. I don't trust Facebook and I know there's NO cure as of yet but just thought I'd post to see if others have seen it too but now I think it's a tad pointless!

We are all familiar with scams and false claims about reversals/cures etc but I feel as though some of the comments think I'm an idiot for "believing" in this scam, which I would like to point out again I didn't.

Not meaning to sound like a moaner here as we all have opinions and I've posted a few times and the comments have been really helpful but I don't want to read comments like "yeah, it'd be all over the news..." It's just belittling.
I don't think peoples' comments were intended this way (that's not how I read them, anyway). Either way, I think the thread has gone very much off topic, and as per your request, it's now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.