Stepped off the Wagon a bit

Bryn-Jones

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have been going to Weightwatchers for 3 years but still not got to goal. I have come back on this site to give me some inspiration to get back on low carbs again. I put on 10lbs and really mad with myself. I am due a check up and not looking forward to it. You have to get in the right mindset and I just haven't been in it!!

Reactions: Ponchu

Ponchu

I have been going to Weightwatchers for 3 years but still not got to goal. I have come back on this site to give me some inspiration to get back on low carbs again. I put on 10lbs and really mad with myself. I am due a check up and not looking forward to it. You have to get in the right mindset and I just haven't been in it!!

It ain’t easy but great to see you resolved.

Have you considered “The Obesity Code”?

Non obese relatives of mine, including those with few pounds to lose have all benefited from it.

jpscloud

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks Ponchu - I'm making good progress towards better control today. I'm all set for a low-ish carb day tomorrow too, cheese and olives for breakfast, cheese omelette for lunch, chicken with mushroom sauce (not too carby) with sprouts and green beans for dinner. Feeling positive today, thanks for the kind thoughts.

Hope you are feeling better now too, blanc71.

Reactions: Ponchu

Ponchu

Thanks Ponchu - I'm making good progress towards better control today. I'm all set for a low-ish carb day tomorrow too, cheese and olives for breakfast, cheese omelette for lunch, chicken with mushroom sauce (not too carby) with sprouts and green beans for dinner. Feeling positive today, thanks for the kind thoughts.

Hope you are feeling better now too, blanc71.

Thanks.

I got quite a lesson over Christmas. Perhaps it’s memorable enough to keep me safe next Christmas?

Bryn-Jones

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Non obese relatives of mine, including those with few pounds to lose have all benefited from it.
What is the Obesity Code? Sorry for being ignorant.

jpscloud

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Downloaded to kindle after seeing this - I've been interested in what people are saying about Jason Fung and am really enjoying the book. Thanks for the reminder!

Reactions: Bryn-Jones