Nayera2003

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Having bad health
Hello everyone ,
I am a type 1 Diabetic but I am still in my honey moon still my pancreas producing a little bit amount of insulin which is not always enough and when I do a lot of exercise my blood sugar become like non-diabetic persons is there any idea what do I have to do to help my pancreas produce more insulin ?

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
Hello everyone ,
I am a type 1 Diabetic but I am still in my honey moon still my pancreas producing a little bit amount of insulin which is not always enough and when I do a lot of exercise my blood sugar become like non-diabetic persons is there any idea what do I have to do to help my pancreas produce more insulin ?
Hi @Nayera2003 , and welcome to the forums. I see that you are almost 12 so I'm sad to read that you have been diagnosed as diabetic. If you are really a type 1 then it means that some of the insulin producing cells in your pancreas have probably stopped working. Unfortunately there isn't really anything you can do about this, you cannot make your pancreas produce more insulin. Do you have a doctor you can talk to.

Nayera2003

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Having bad health
Hi @Nayera2003 , and welcome to the forums. I see that you are almost 12 so I'm sad to read that you have been diagnosed as diabetic. If you are really a type 1 then it means that some of the insulin producing cells in your pancreas have probably stopped working. Unfortunately there isn't really anything you can do about this, you cannot make your pancreas produce more insulin. Do you have a doctor you can talk to.

Oh.. Thanks for your answer.
Yeah I do have a diabetic nurse and doctor
Anyway thank you so much @urbanracer