Stopping smoking my journey

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Yes going shopping tomorrow but its all in the head lining and every where so it does need to be cleaned

Yeah we had to replace our curtains cos they were smokey and even washed the blinds too. Window frames were yellow as was the walls. Wife's carers helped me with all that lot :)

Reactions: 4 people

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
people who dont signal when they are turning left or right.
Yeah we had to replace our curtains cos they were smokey and even washed the blinds too. Window frames were yellow as was the walls. Wife's carers helped me with all that lot :)
Thats the next big thing decorating and the o/h can go out side and smoke and i don't care if it is raining;)

Reactions: 3 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My wife smokes,always outside the house ,by choice, Its same for guests ,

Yeah i did that when i was living with my parents. Dad smokes his pipe sat in the garage always has done.

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hi every one ..i know its been a while but iv`e been a nonsmoker for just over 2 months now ..had to come off the champix as i couldn`t get on with them ..so now i use a vap cravings are getting less and less but at the moment i have a stinking cough and cold but am getting there :D

Reactions: 10 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi every one ..i know its been a while but iv`e been a nonsmoker for just over 2 months now ..had to come off the champix as i couldn`t get on with them ..so now i use a vap cravings are getting less and less but at the moment i have a stinking cough and cold but am getting there :D

Well done Oldman keep going :)

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done you....almost a year for me....27th of this month

Reactions: 8 people

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done ...a year thats cause for celibration :D
Am poised to change my signature on here lol :D..if I last that long.....this Windows 10 cr*p might push me over the edge and make me start smoking again if I don't get it sorted soon :mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 6 people

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Am poised to change my signature on here lol :D..if I last that long.....this Windows 10 cr*p might push me over the edge and make me start smoking again if I don't get it sorted soon :mad::mad::mad:
Dont you dare

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
Three years smokefree here :)

And I'm sticking with windows 8.1 until the problems with 10 have been ironed out... can't risk being driven to start smoking, lol.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Three years smokefree here :)

And I'm sticking with windows 8.1 until the problems with 10 have been ironed out... can't risk being driven to start smoking, lol.

Well done and i dont blame you either :)

Reactions: 6 people
C

chris lowe

Well done hang on in there. When I smoked I lost all cravings for nicotine when I had a cold. When I fancied one I knew I was over the worst

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
I have no habit of smoking because the results are too bad of this to our health. So my suggestion is that keep away from this bad thing always.