Struggling With Quick To Grab Low Carb Meals

rosco 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Parmesan cheese omelette ticks boxes for me.

LucyL 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
When looking for food at service stations, the best bet for me has been cooked chicken pieces, salad pots and boiled eggs.

ding79

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
When looking for food at service stations, the best bet for me has been cooked chicken pieces, salad pots and boiled eggs.
Thanks LucyL. Its just most of the salafs seem to be pasta based and chicken seems to be for two plus. Just found spicy chicken kebabs though so happy day! Butwhat replaces crisps????

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I don't know if this is the same for all M&S stores, but at the arrivals in Heathrow I was able to get 3 items for £7.00, prawns with tomatoes, packet of sliced beef and packet of packet of ham slices.

M&S have loads of great low carb options. A couple of my favourites are Serrano ham and manchego cheese rollitos (there are 2 other variations with different meats and cheeses) and smoked lochmuir salmon parcels. Their salads are good and their deli items have a big range of choices. Well worth a browse.

LucyL 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
There are some good recipes for cheese crispy things on the keto recipe pages on Pinterest. Never tried them myself as use pea snacks from Aldi as my substitute.