T1 Diabetes and Canabis - Give me your views...

Shaners

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Not a druggy or anything like that I work hard full time, pay my bills and all that, but I did used to love a good smoke a while back, and recently I've read a few articles about how Canabis can help diabetes and stabilise blood sugars etc, not sure weather wether it's true or not, has anybody got any info on this???? Thanks!

dadadad

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Shaners. Cannabis can definitely help with a range of conditions and the research is out there.....probably easier for you to find relevant articles rather than me copy & pasting.
Just be careful that 1. Most weed is much stronger than 'years back' and 2. it will make your sugars drop a bit so test your sugars before you use it. As a rough guide (everyone is different!) eat a chocolate biscuit before you vap/smoke/eat it. Nothing worse than a seemingly chilled state coupled with having a hypo! Also keep in mind that the converse effect (the munchies) can have an effect post using cannabis, so make such you are aware of that as you look longingly at the range of chox/biscuits/malt loaf/peanut butter on toast at your disposal ;-)